Help Sado Island

"Mom is this really meat? Actual meat?" A Child said with great enthusiasm.

"Yes my son . . It is,eat your full!" The mother said to her son.

He took all refugees to his own Fortresses and Gave them Guaranteed food,water and Shelter supply for those who have lost their homes, families and basically everyone. He can't believe how People where surviving in Different location of all over West Bengal new refugees are Coming every day. Including New TSF pilots who lost their Bases and TSF units.

It's been a month since Ravi Joined the Army and The alliance between them was made.

The only condition was he will act on his own and He will supply Indian army weapons and Necessary stuff to Take back India from Forces of BETA.

Ravi was Promoted to Captain level along side with Arjun Singh who returned to his post in Andaman Islands. Giving him the honour and Duty to look over his men who are no different than his own Childrens. Arjun Singh had a Battalion of 150 Men only 6 of em where capable of Use a TSF and Rest were Gunmen, Airforce pilots and Tank men.

He received total 1000 homeless People from all over West Bengal who where under mercy of Small units lead by Lieutenants and 2nd Lieutenants.

They were both shocked and Surprised by the fact there was a advanced Fortress from Indian army. It's like God himself has gave them blessings. There were 4 Lieutenants and total 30 capable TSF pilots rest had Basic training of Handling Guns. Around 100 PPL can use Guns from outside refugees and from Arjun Singh's base the number was 300.

He startes to train the 4 Lieutenants in his Newly Made Training Unit.

They will join Ravi's Stealth Special force which will infiltrate BETA hives and combat BETAs

The 6 TSF Eishis like Prachi and Sumon where engaged with BETAs with New and Advanced Cobra and Droid MK-2 TSF.

_________________ [A/N: Droid MK-2]

MK-2 varient removes flaws of The Previous Varients. And Can be Concidered as par with 4th Gen TSFs which didn't existed on the Current date.