Vader stopped, his figure blocking the open door. Sol didn't dare try to step around him to escape. She had seen what his power could do to a helmet of beskcar, so there was no telling what it could do to her exposed flesh or bones. Instead, Sol stood with her wrists together and her jaw tight.

'Are you prepared for your training?' the deep voice sounded through Vader's vent. Sol's eyebrows flew up and her lips parted.

'Training? For what?'

Sol straightened when Vader took steps towards her. She couldn't back away with the wall being behind her and she was forced to crane her neck up to look at the mask that stared down at her soullessly. 

When Vader paused in his walk, he was a breath away and Sol swallowed. She didn't feel the same serenity she used to when in Anakin's presence, and she even had to look to the wall to escape the intensity of his breathing and stare.

'For your induction to the dark side,' he said, before his hand jutted out.

She gasped when his fingers enclosed around her bicep. Sol was shoved out of the cell with Darth Vader's gloved hand forcing her to walk beside him. She was manhandled into the hall, where her cell door closed behind them, and Vader proceeded to walk with a quick stride. If there was one thing that hadn't changed, it was the pace at which he walked that Sol always struggled to keep up with.

Vader's boots thudded against the floor as he brought Sol down hallways and past workmen. Sol had no choice but to unevenly jog to prevent falling on her face, and the restraints on her wrists made it so that she had no momentum to assist her pace. 

She made several attempts to yank her arm from Vader's grip, but it was made of iron. She knew that it wasn't flesh beneath the gloves, but bionic digits that had the ability to lock into place unlike a human hand. Her movements were futile, and it only made her break what stride she did have, making Sol's boots squeak against the tiles in small stumbles.

Not once did Vader urge her to keep up or forcefully yank her upwards when she stumbled. Although firm, Vader's grip wasn't painful, and although he pulled Sol, he slowed when she would trip. But he kept his head high and ignored the workmen and storm troopers that bowed or saluted in his direction. No one interrupted him in his pursuit or acknowledged the Jedi who he pulled along the halls. They respected their leader in their ranks before continuing on their way to lodge reports and attend performance reviews.

Sol was pulled to a halt in front of another door. Much like her cell, a keypad sat on the wall which Vader typed in a series of numbers on the touch screen. She didn't bother to remember the sequence and was pulled into the room that was dimly lit. The door slid closed behind the two, and Sol's bicep was finally released.

Sol created space between them which she thought would earn a reaction. She prepared for Darth Vader to follow her and grab her forcefully, but she was left untouched. Sol glanced around the room to see that the limited light was produced from the corners of the large room. From unseen bulbs, cool beams shot up from the floor and Sol was made aware of how far each corner stretched. Everything else was left in darkness, and Sol wondered if Vader had brought her to see the Emperor again. 

'I trust you remember the Jedi training of sparring,' Darth Vader said, the 'Jedi' sounding as if he would rather be saying anything else.

The Sith's voice made Sol turn to look at him. The man had moved from the door and placed himself in the middle of the room. His black attire made it difficult for Sol to make out his outline, but from the reflective material of his mask, Sol was able to find Vader with a limited search.

Sol said nothing to the Sith's statement. To hear Vader reference their time with the Jedi Order was strange. It was Anakin's memories, but with Vader in his place, Sol couldn't relate the masked man to the Jedi Sol knew. There were no cheeky smiles from Vader, nor the smooth voice of the Skywalker, so to hear Vader talk about the sparring that Sol and Anakin used to do, Sol didn't feel as if she could answer like she knew the Sith personally.