Broken 💔

Author's pov

Jennie come to her room and closed the door and fell on her knees. She started crying her forehead was touching the door and hand were on floor.

After crying so much and feeling the pain of the beatings she got. She was not feeling to stand up and soon she fall asleep on the cold floor.

Meanwhile in living room

Mini's gm- JIN WHY DID YOU TOLD HER TO GO TO HER ROOM
Jin- because I think she was not lying.
Mini's gm- and how can you think that when we have proofs against her.
Jin- what proofs
Mini's gm- mini told him
Mini- oppa we have photos of her clubbing.
Jin- what we see is not always true.

Saying this he went towards his room ignoring his halmoni's question.

Mini's gm- ya what you mean my baby Mini edited these pics.

After that everyone was blank they don't know what is going on . They don't know who is wrong or right.

They all just went to there rooms. Surprisingly this was the first day they are sleeping before 8:30pm.

They used to wake aleast till 10:30pm and they all would sleeping happily with beautiful sweet dreams.

End of Author's pov

Next Morning

Jimin pov

I wake up when I heard someone shouting my name and it was taehyung.

Taehyung- ya jiminie pabo wake up
Jimin- ya shut up alien
Taehyung- hey come on wake up
Jimin- ..............
Taehyung- fine I will tell Jin hyung that you dipped his favorite photo card in black paint.
Jimin- wait that was a mistake I didn't knew it was his photocard.
Taehyung- but he will never kno-
Jimin- ya Alien I'm up

I said while sitting on the bed because I know if Jin hyung would get to know about this he will fry me up with his pink pan.

After that he went out and I did my routine after sometimes I went downstairs and greeted everyone.

Rm- guys let's go fast.
Jhope- halmoni we are living
Mini's gm- ok

You must be wondering where we are going so we are going to a mission so we all are going together in limo and txt means our cousins will be there too.

End of jimin's pov

Mini's pov

After they left Halmoni also went to one of her friend who was in Korea. Suddenly I got a call. It was Ari so I picked up.

On call

Ari- Everything is ready you can come so that we can start the plan.
Mini- ok babes. I'm coming.
Ari- hmm

End of call

I have to leave now to proceed my plan I internally smirked and went to jisoo to tell her as she is the oldest among them.