Chapter-11

Author's pov

You all must be confused about when jennie and Lisa were fighting why did jin said its usual.

So let me tell you after that incident which happened with jennie. She changed herself completely. She started crying on literally everything, she became weak and always shouting and fighting with everyone except bts and jisoo and rose.

Yes! Not Lisa and Lia they both always fights with jennie because they loved her the way she was before but now she was rude and in attitude.

They fights like enemies even I would say not 'like enemies ' but they are enemies.

Always try to put each other in problems. And Lisa call her by their names without saying unnie.

Jennie also suffered two years depression but her brothers helped her to get over it and they take cares of Jennie like a baby and loves her so much.

But they scolds her too when she is wrong but jhope only scolds her when it is necessary and about jin he never scolds her even if she is wrong he talks to her sweetly and makes her understand her mistake.

End of author's pov

Jennie pov

I was sitting inside my room near window but my head was paining like hell. And then...

Jimin- what happened
Jennie- oppa I am not feeling well

He didn't said anything and picked me like koala and made me lay down in bed and he said....

Jimin- wait her I will call jungkook upstairs.
Jennie- no oppa please don't tell him he will inject me.
Jimin- princess don't act like a child u have to get treated.

After that he went outside and after sometime I saw all my brothers coming inside and my boyfriend too. Then I saw jisoo unnie and rose entering too.
But at last that brat Lisa also come inside.

Jungkook- Jen! hyung told us your not feeling well
Jennie- ne oppa

Jungkook oppa checked my temperature.

Jungkook- Jen you are having 102 degree temperature you are having so much fever.
Jin- what? But how?
Jennie- I don't know

I said in a low voice

Suga- don't you dare to lie
Jisoo- jennie just tell us already
Jennie- fine I eated 2 box of ice cream in midnight.
Bts and jisoo, rose- what!

I nodded.

Lisa started laughing.

Lisa- now I am conformed that you are a dumb.
Jennie- shut up
Lisa- you know what you are so stupid to eat ice cream at midnight. Such a dumbhead.
Jennie- oppa see she is again talking nonsense.
Rm- she is not talking nonsense you should not eat ice cream at midnight.
Taehyung- yeah I mean seriously who eats ice cream at midnight.
Jin- will you all stop now
Jennie- kookie oppa will you inject me?
Jungkook- no just eat this medicine but if your fever will not decrease I have to inject you.