CHAPTER 3: trouble in paradise

Comenzar desde el principio

Another voice added from behind Zhan making both  Zhan and Angela shocked to who it could be. Zhan didn't turn around but by Angela's expression, he could guess that whoever it was, they weren't just any ordinary person. Well...she was drooling that's why, she melted sitting right where she was with her head supporting her already crazy head with both his hands. That person didn't immediately come to the front to meet up fave to face with Zhan, they hoped Zhan would turn around and see who it was since the voice was already inviting. It was sweet and sounded like it was that of a singer.

After a minted or so, seeing that Zhan wasn't gonna turn around, the person walked around and came into view with Zhan who just casted a glance before he continued to eat his noodles. His eyes went back and forth to Angela and the one standing infornt of him looking straight into his eyes that he felt they were visit to explode if he looked any further. Angela was still not back to her senses and he had to being her back, just like how he did everytime she saw a handsome guy. It's not that Zhan was not handsome for her to drool over him, infact...she did on Zhan's first day at college and Zhan was kid enough to being her out of her dream land and offered to be her friend.

She was also the first friend Zhan had in college which made him become friends with her friends aswell. One of them was head over heels with her and Zhan didn't understand if she knew or pretended to not know because of the way she behaved like a tomboy around him. She would tease him and play fight him as well as shoulder bulb him even though he was shorter. To Zhan and her other friend, she acted normal like any girl would and that was...showing her weakness around them and offer to be helped. Even when she ate food like shrimp, they would peel them for her and she would giggle like a little girl which really hurt her other friend who had a crush on her.

So..at that moment, Zhan scooped his spicy noodles with chopsticks and Angela automatically opened her mouth wide to be fed. She chewed twice only for Zhan to put a tissue on her mouth to spit on it, just like how he knew she would. After she spat out, Zhan have her her apple juice to soothe the hotness of the spice. She hit Zhan's chest for feeding her his spicy noodles and Zhan couodnt stop giggling. Suddenly they heard someone clear their throat and they remembered that there was someone right infront of them. They turned their heads to look at him and they were met with the most beautiful smile that could win any girls heart.

But because Angela's mouth was still on fire with the spicy noodles, she didn't step into her dreamy land, instead ..she liked right at him and asked with confidence in her voice and curiosity in her eyes.

"Can we...help you?"

The person smiled wider looking at Zhan, and spoke with that sweet voice and said..

"Hi there...I'm Jeff...and you are...?"

Zhan didn't answer nor take interest in what he said, but Angela wasn't done yet. Zhan was her frienf and she wouldn't let anyone close to Zhan after what has happened to him. He remembered that Yeong had almost the same expression Jeff had when they first met. He asked Zhan to he his friend just like Jeff wants before things...

"I like you...you're my type. So...do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend..?"

Well...that wasn't what Angela had expected, she had thoughtJeff wanted to be his friend but it turned out the handsome guy had a crush on him. This was totally different and it really caught Angela by surprise, do she didn't answer this time but looked at Zhan instead. Zhan was busy chewing his noodles before he took a tissue to wipe his mouth and answer, but someine beat hik to it. Another voice came from the side and this voice was well known by both Zhan and Angela that they felt full right in that instant. Zhan pushed his bowl away from him and took his drink, ad with Angela doing the same thing..they stood up about to leave when Angela saw Zhan stop all of a sudden.