Ashi's POV:
                                          Shub was so happy and he thanked me. I felt a little sad that tomorrow is my big day and mom and dad won't be there with me. I looked at all the happy and smiling faces around me. I changed and we called it a night. Next morning out of habit I woke up with a little stretching and Shub was already up. As I opened my eyes, he smiled and wished me "good morning sleepy panda" and I chuckle, "good morning rooster" I said. "You was looking so cute while sleeping" he said and we laughed. "Shall we get ready???" I asked and he nodded. "Umm, Ashu can you help getting me to the bathroom?? Or I think just call Abhay as I'll need help getting ready and taking bath and after bath coming out of the bathroom" he asked hesitantly. "Shub, I can help you but I think I'll just call Abhay maybe so that you don't have to manage alone" I said.
                               I got freshen up and went out of the room, to Ishan's room. I knocked on the door and Ishan said, "it's open, come on in" and I pushed open the door. "Aaahhhhh, Ashu, kya kar rhi hai subah subah ???" Abhay and Ishan both screamed as they covered their shirtless bodies being dramatic as ever. "Ishan, Abhay shut up, I've seen you guys shirtless thousand of times stop being drama queens" I said and laughed. "Haaan, you saw us shirtless?? When ?? How??? Oh my goddd!!!! This is not good Ashu stop stalking us" I sigh "when you guys post such photos and when in the swimming pool duhh" and I face palmed my face. I knew there's no way I can argue with them. "Anyways, Shub need some help getting bath so he said one of you can come and help him" I said and Abhay threw his T-shirt on his torso and went out of the room smiling and being as happy as kid when they get chocolate. "Isse kya hua ??" I asked Ishan confused. "Baby, wo Tera sautan hai sautan" and we laughed. "Achha Ashu, can you help me choosing my outfit?? Like for the mehendi thing in the morning???" Asked Ishan. "Yeah, okay" I said and looked at the options he had and we chose an outfit and he was so happy. "Ashu, you can go now" said Abhay, I thanked him and went back to Shub's room.
I knocked on the door, "Ashu, come in" he said. I went in and he was in the closet. I went there, "you need any help??" I asked and he smiled looking at me, he was also shirtless. And damnnn man that completely toned body, those abs, shoulders, biceps. How would it feel tracing his abs??? How would those well built arms would feel around my waist wrapped tightly??? How would it feel to be the only one who can have him for life. I wondered and stopped myself from checking him out. But no one can stop it, he was looking quite hot and sexy, as his hairs were messy, wet and the drops of water coming out of his hair. His jawline, his neckbones, his beautiful brown eyes and soft pink lips. I know his lips are so soft and warm I've felt it on my head before but goooddddddd how would it feel on mine lips. Oh my goodness why is this man carrying such hotness and sweetness at the same time??? Ashu stop checking him out you are looking like weirdo. I stoped myself somehow checking him out, And I met his gaze. "Can you pass me my cologne?? " he asked smiling. "I um yeah um where is it??" I asked he showed me the perfume closet of him. I turned and cursed myself for being so crazy for him. He is my best friend. "Which one??" I asked. "Whichever you like" he said and I get flustered. I picked a Dior cologne and hand it to him. He get ready and then asks me to help him take him to the bed.
                                          "Ashu, actually can you take me to the couch?? I mean I'm quite bored lying on bed" he said softly. I nodded and took him to the couch. Now he was way heavy for me when I took his arm around my neck and held him by his waist and he actually needed support from someone to walk. As we finally reached to the couch, he tried to sit on it and as I bent down to make him support while sitting, I lost my balance and we both end up falling on the couch together. He burst out laughing, and so does I. He is almost 6 ft, and I'm 5'2.5 so beside him I'm almost dwarf. We laughed and tried to get up. Now he is having pain in his ankle than also he picked me by one arm of him wrapped around my waist and the other on the couch to support our weight. I looked at him amused. He sat properly and made me sit beside him, we shared an eye contact and I looked at him all amused by his strength. "You are so strong" I said under my breath, but he heard it and chuckled "yes I am sweetie, but I think you are too light to make effort for lifting you up" he said.
                                           I blush at his comment. I then stand up and got ready and I popped my head out of closet asking Shub "umm, Shub can you call any bhabhi??? I mean I need help" I said. He nodded and took his phone "Ishu, koi bhi bhabhi ko bhej room me Ashu needs help in her outfit" he said. The phone was on speaker, "bhabhi nhi hai koi bhi, they all went already to the venue. Tu hi help krde" said Ishan. I was so hesitant to ask him for doing my help. I actually needed help in tying my blouse strings. Oh goddd what will I do now. I was getting crazy. "Ashu, umm, no bhabhis or mom available, umm I know it's quite crazy but umm tell me if I can help" he said softly as he is also feeling just like me. I wore my skirt and placed blouse on its place and tried to cover myself with my dupatta, I wrapped dupatta around my waist and covered myself up and went out hesitantly, "umm can you can you ttie the s st strings?" I asked not looking at him. "Umm yeah, I'll just umm I think there's no option" he said. I then slowly walked to him and he sat straight, I sat on my knees my back facing him, I almost closed my eyes. He took strings in his hands and I looked at him through the mirror, his eyes were closed, oh my god this man knows his limits and he sure does knows how to take care of a woman's dignity. He is not like all other boys or men, I smile to myself being happy he will be mine for life, I thanked my mom and dad to choosing him for me, he did the strings and placed my dupatta on my shoulders again and then slowly opened his eyes as I said, "thank you" he smiled nervously. I than did my make up and hairs. And as I got ready we also left from home.