Prologue

It was a lovely morning. The kohlis were all gathered at the table for their breakfast. "Good morning beautiful ladies" said Virat as he hugged his wife Anushka and his bhabhi Sakshi. "Cheeku, kya baat hai aaj to Tum jaldi aa gaye gym se" said Sakshi. "Haan wo aaj Ashi ke collage bhi to jana hai na bhabhi" said virat smiling wide. "Good morning guys" said Mahi as he joined his family with his daughter by his side. "Gud mornin Chachu, Chachi and mumma" said Ziva in her cute baby voice. Virat smiled and took Ziva in his arms, "Good morning sweetpea" he said placing a kiss on Ziva's cheek. They all sat down and Mahi noticed Ashi wasn't there still. "Where is Ashu?" Asked Mahi and his wife smiled, "Ashu is in her room, Mahi you know how nervous she gets when it's time for her results"she said. "Yeah, and she is probably pacing around her room, from like last 3 hours. I've been there and told to relax but as we know her, she is so nervous about her results" said Anushka. Mahi and Virat sighed. "Cheeku, chal let's get her here" said Mahi as he stood up. Virat also followed his Bhai to his little sissy's room. "Ashu, aaj pura din aese he walking krne ka irada hai kya?? Chal let's have a breakfast, bhabhi and Nushkie is waiting for you at the table" said Virat coming in the room and stoping his sister from pacing around by wrapping his hand around her shoulder. "Cheeku is right Ashu let's have breakfast first, and stop being so nervous it's just an exam results darling" said Mahi as he also came to her and kissed her head and wrapped his arm around her shoulder from other side. "Bhai, mujhe bhuk nhi hai, aap log kar lo breakfast" she said as she was going to chew her nail in nervousness when Virat held her hand stopping her to do so. "Tu chal pehle, baad me nervous ho liyo" said Virat as he practically dragged her towards the table. "Ouch, Bhai kya kar rhe ho?? Mujhe nhi khana hai kuch bhi, Bhai, bolo na kuch Vi bhai ko" she said while Virat made her sit at her place. "Ashu, what's wrong?? And why are you so nervous?  You always score such good marks, we trust you this time also you'll be the best" said Sakshi and Anushka nodded. Ashi sighed, "ya bhabhi but am just so nervous in three subjects" she said. Virat choked on his food, "three subjects me nervous matlab??? Passing marks to aa jayenge na?? Ya fir three subjects me clean bowled hone wali hai???" Asked Virat. "Bhai, please, I'm not as powerful as you in studies so I'll definitely pass all of them. But I'm scared that I'm not gonna cover full marks in three subjects" said Ashi as Virat made faces at her and so does Ashi. Ziva laughed at them. "Kya matlab full marks cover nhi honge??" Asked Mahi. "Bhai wo, actually mene na 3 subjects me thoda sa Idhar udhar kar diya hai, actually do subject me pta nhi tha but laga ki maybe yahi answer hai to likh diya hai and one subject me wo I actually forgot the topic in between so as you told me mene adhura nhi choda and bich me wo actually Nushkie bhabhi k movie ki story and thodi si commentary likh di aapke match ki. So I'm nervous bout it" said Ashi and all of them laughed. After breakfast, three siblings were going to collect her results from her collage and Ashi held her brothers's hands tightly Virat cheered as she toped again in the exams. Ashi also smiled cheerfully as she hugged both her brothers. "Bhai, lagta hai inn logo ne paper dhang se nhi padha" she giggled as she whispered this in Virat's ear and both of them giggled. They collected her results and went back home and they all were so happy that finally Ashi completed her MBBS successfully. Ashi is only sister Mahi and Virat have. They all love her so much and Ashi also can't think herself without her brothers and bhabhis. Ashi and Ziva had very special bond too. After sometime Mahi and Virat went for practice sessions at the stadium as they both are international cricketers. So now as Ashi have some vacation she planned to go for a family trip with her bhabhis. "Ashu, plan to sahi hai but Mahi or Cheeku ko manayenge kese??" Asked Sakshi, "yeah, and even they have two more matches after tomorrow's match sweetheart. I don't think Mahi bhai and Vi will agree to our plans" sighed Anushka. "Bhabhis, no fear when Ashi is here. I'll tackle them aap dono ready ho iss trip ke liye??" Asked Ashi smiling, both her bhabhis nodded and all three of them cheered in happiness. "We'll go to support them in all three matches right??" Asked Ashi. They smiled and nodded.