5

Shubman's POV:
I was lying in my bed. Abhay was playing the game and he had a message so he got up and went out to call. Everyone were gone somewhere, probably to Aditi's home. I was injured due to an accident in last match before few days. Suddenly Abhay came in to the room again, "bro, sit up, Ashu is about to call you" he said. Abhay is my best friend of all time Abhishek Sharma, he is quite great player too. I got up and Abhay helped me. Soon Ishan came in and Ashu after him. I was so shocked to see Ashu here. "Ashu??? You here how?? And why didn't you tell me??" I said surprised. Ishan and Abhay were chuckling standing in the corner. "Did you told me about your injury Mr. Shubman Gill???" She said angry. I didn't had any answers she came and stood beside the bed. "This is what you do with your best friend?? And this is how you being a good buddy?? By not telling me about all this " she said. I opened my mouth, but she covered it with her hand, "don't you dare argue about this. And what on earth you think that are you a Spider-Man or something?? And what the fuck were you doing in the dressing room with that water?? Are you out of your fucking mind??? Are you nuts?? Itna bhi samajh nhi aata hai tumhe?? Kya sochte rehte ho??? And ye kya baat hui apna khayal nhi rakh skte ho kya??? Chote bacche ho?? Jo hamesha koi na koi aaas paas hona chahiye tumhara khayal rakhne k liye?? Cricket khel rhe hote ho ya Jung k maidan me utrte ho??" She said in a one go. I looked at her amused, I've never seen a person being angry and looking so cute at the same time. I smiled looking at her. "Can you stop smiling like this??? Or muh me mung bhare hue hai?? Answer me" she said. I chukled and instantly stopped smiling, Ishan and Abhay went out of the room laughing as Me and Ashu both glared at them.
                                    "Ashu I'm sorry, I didn't told you cause I knew you'll freak out. I'm sorry please??" I said. She hugged me I wrapped my hands around her waist holding her close to me, "I'm sorry, I've been a jerk naa? Like aek to tumhe chot lagi hai upar se mene itna daant diya tumhe, I'm sorry, Shub but you should have told me" said Ashu, with some guilt in her eyes. "No it's okay I don't mind you scolding me, like no one ever scolded me this cutely before" I chuckle. She smack my arm. "Here, for you, I brought gifts for everyone, so this is for you" she said forwarding a rectangle shaped blue coloured box towards me. I look up at her, she was smiling "well open it" she said. "Ashu you don't need to buy anything for me, why would you waste money on gifts for me??" I said, she sighed and said, "so you wasted your money too on this bracelet you gave me??" She said showing her wrist. "What?? No I liked it and I thought it'll look good on you so I brought that for you" I said, and she smirked. "Okay, I'll accept this" I said as I got her point. She smiled. I opened the box and it was a beautiful gold chain along with a little diamond locket. I gasped at it. "You like it??" She asked. "I loved it, thank you so much" I said as I excitedly placed a kiss on her cheek. I realised what I just did and before I say anything else Ashi too gave me a soft kiss on my cheek. I looked at her and she was all new shade of pink. She was blushing so much. I forward the box, "can you please lock this around my neck??" I asked. She smiled shyly and took the chain and put it around my neck. I then smiled. She was blushing so much that she wasn't even able to say a word. "Can I see your reports?? And Ishu was telling me you gonna visit the hospital??" She asked. I smiled and told her where my reports were. She took a look at it, "yeah I need to change this bandage and need some dressing so" I told her. "No need of it. I'll do it at home. I'll just talk with your doctor and it'll be good" she said as she dials the doctor's number and talks. Soon mom and everyone came back home. All of them came up to my room, I smiled at them, "Ashu kaha hai?" Asked my dad. I signalled him that she is in the balcony. "Talking with the doctor, she said we don't need to go hospital" I chuckled as I told them everything. They all laughed. Soon Ashi came in the room. Handing me the phone, "you don't need to go anywhere, all sorted" she smiled. "Lo aate hi isne apni doctory start kar di" said Virat bhai laughing. She made face and we all laughed. Everyone stayed there for a night as all of them were busy in Ishan's engagement preparations. Ashu came in to my room, "Shub, let's get done with the dressing thing" she said. I nodded and she sat beside me taking my leg in her lap. She slowly carefully opened the bandage and I looked at her, she did the dressing very carefully and there were tears in her eyes, I can't take my eyes off of her. Once she was done she looked up at me and we shared an eye contact. She smiled, and I held her hand smiling.

Ashi's POV:
I did Shub's dressing. I had tears in my eyes, Shub held my hand smiling, "thanks Ashu. I'm really fine, don't worry and why would you have tears in your eyes ??" He said as he made me sit beside him, and wiping my tears. "No I umm it's just that it's just nothing, I felt bad seeing you like this, I don't know why but am just that I can't can't see you like this" I said and he pulled me in a warm hug by pulling me from my waist, "I'm really fine. Don't think too much" he said calming me down. I smiled and looked at him and we share an eye contact. Oh my god, why am I feeling so happy and safe when I'm in his arms, why am I feeling so happy when I see him smile, when he is happy, why do I feel the pain when he is injured, why am I feeling so sad looking him not well, why do I care for him so much, why do I like him?? Wait is this what Liam told me it is??? Am I in love with him??? Am I feeling something for him?? Am I falling for him?? I felt a pair of warm lips of Shub on my head. I felt so warm and safe. I don't know what happened what am I feeling what am I doing what is happening to me. I smile and place a small kiss on his cheek. I blush and went out running.
                                            As I walked out of Shub's room, I saw Abhay, Ishan and Athiya bhabhi going in Shub's room. I went away quickly. I went downstairs, "mamma?? Koi help kru??" I asked mom. Yes Shub's mom is my mom too now. She smiled, "I'm so happy beta, you called me mamma? My three kids never ever called me mamma. I'm so happy, god bless you baccha" she kissed my head as she hugged me. "Koi kam nhi krna hai baccha" she said. I then sat there with her. "Ashu, aek kam hai puttar, chal mere kol" she said as I followed her. "Jii mamma, kya karna hai??" I asked as she held my hand and lead me to the Shub's room from her room with a box in her hand. I looked at her. Shub, Ishan, Abhay, Rahul bhai, Vi bhai, Mahi bhai, Sakshi bhabhi, Anushka bhabhi & Athiya bhabhi were all sitting together with Shub and were laughing and talking. They all looked at us confused. "Ishan, Rahul get up, and Athiya beta tu Idhar aa or baith yaha" said mamma as she made me sit beside Shub, Rahul bhai was sitting and Athiya bhabhi beside him. Ishan stood beside mamma and Shub looked at me, asking me what happened? By raising his eyebrows. I shrugged gesturing I don't know. Mamma handed the box to Ishan. She sat infront of me kneeling down. I stoped her and she refused by telling me "no beta, let me finish" she said. "But mamma aap-" I was saying when she stopped me placing her finger on my lips. Me and Athiya bhabhi changed looks, Shub looked at me amused he slowly whispered in my ear, "mamma?" "I love that" he said. I blush a little. Mamma opened a box and revealed a beautiful bangles. "Rahul, here ye le pehna ye bangles meri badi beti ko" she said as she handed him two bangles, Rahul bhai smiled and looked at Athiya bhabhi, and put the bangles on her wrists. "Shub, ab Teri baari, ye le tu pehna ab meri choti beti ko" she said handing the bangles to Shub, Shub blushed a little, and put the bangles on my wrists. "Mom, dono betiyan hai to Bahu nhi chahiye aapko??" Asked Ishan. "Hmm, ye baat to shi hai Ishu, ab Dekh, Athiya ko to hun pehle se he beti mante hai, or Ashu to hai hi hamara baccha. To aek kam krte hai ki Aditi ko bahu rehne denge okay??" She said and Ishan whined,"kyun?? Accha bhai or Shub ki wives betiyan and meri wife bahu??" He said pouting. We all laughed, "nautanki kahi ka, mujhe bahu nhi chahiye Tum teeno bhaiyo ke hote hue bahu ki jarurat hi nhi hai, Tum teeno hi kaffi ho" she said and we all laughed while three brothers pout. "Athiya, beta Rahul to tere hawale kar diya hai, ab Ashu, puttar tu ready hai?? To Shub ko tujhe saounp du or Aditi ko Ishan" everyone looked at me, I blush. "Baccha tu sagai kregi mere Shub se?? Kal ?? Ishan and Aditi ke saath Tum dono ki bhi sagai kar de??" Said mamma. I looked at Mahi bhai and Vi bhai, they were smiling, Mahi bhai nodded, "umm, mamma wo umm me kya bolu?? I I I mean jesa sasabko thik lage" I stutter. Mamma got up and hugged me and Athiya bhabhi. And everyone cheered. So it was finally decided that I'm also getting engaged to Shub tomorrow.