6

Shubman's POV:
Ashi stuttered saying yes. I felt so happy. Tomorrow is our engagement. Ashi and family also were staying at our home tonight. So basically now we all were waiting for mom's gold man so that we can choose rings for eachother. I was sitting in my room, while Ashi was all busy with mom, and so does all the bhabhis. Rahul bhai, Mahi bhai and Virat bhai were busy arranging other things. Ishan was sitting beside me and Abhay was also busy talking with the designer mom told him to contact for mine and Ashi's costumes. "Shub?? Can I ask you something??" Ishan said. I looked at him sideways sighing, "puch??" I said. "Abhi thodi der pehle Ashu jab tere room se jaa rhi thi tab itna red red kyun thi ?? And why did her eyes were like as if she cried,??" Asked Ishan. "Kuch nhi Ishu, she was just umm, batana jaruri hai tujhe??" I said and he replied "Bol na" and I knew he won't go away till I'll tell him. "She was feeling so bad looking me in this stat. And while doing my dressing she cried. And I calmed her down. And kissed her head. She gave me a gift and I loved the gift actually and out of excitement I kissed her cheek saying thank you and she was all red due to blushing. And before I say anything she kissed me back on my cheek. Anything else you wanna know???" I asked him irritated. "Oh My Goddddd, tune Ashu ko cheeks pe kiss kar diya?? And she kissed your cheek back?? ?? Ahhaannn kya baat hai bro, chalo finally she also fell in love with you to kal sagai me usse I Love You bhi Bol de" he said. "She knows that I love her so much. I already did that. But I think she is too naive that she don't even know what she is feeling" I said and Ishan patted my back, "it's okay give her some time bro she won't leave you alone ever" he said and I nodded.
                                          "Ishan, mom bula rhi hai tumhe, and areee Ashu, andar aaja waha kyun Khadi hai??" Asked Athiya bhabhi as she came in the room. "Jii bhabhi me wo aek call kar ke aa rhi hu" said Ashi. Bhabhi nodded. "Bhabhi mom kyun bula rhi hai??" Said Ishan. "Wo actually, aek miniute tumhe pta chala ki Ashu royi kyun thi and itna blush kyun kar rhi thi??" Asked bhabhi. I looked at Ishan and gave him a death glare, "Shub, stop giving him a death glares" said bhabhi authoritatively. "Bhabhi wo she cried because she can't see Shub in this stat and well something happened between them so she was being a tomato. I mean Shub gave her a kiss on her cheek" Ishan said and I closed my eyes embarrassed. "Hunhhh Shub kya baat hai, Tum to bahot fast ho" bhabhi teased. "Bhabhi please please uske samne ye mat bolna please. Wo mere samne bhi nhi dekhegi please" I said and bhabhi patted my back saying "don't worry I won't" and I relaxed. Soon Ashi came into the room followed by mom and the bhabhis. "Shub, Ashu chalo beta choose your rings for each other" said mom as she came and sat beside me. Ashu was standing beside mom, "yaha kya khadi hai, udhar jaa k baith Tera hi hai Shub pura ka pura, kisiko bhi nhi chahiye" said Ishan as he pushed Ashu towards me and she tripped on herself and was about to fall on bed but I held her fast and pulled her towards me. She looked in my eyes and I looked in hers. We share a smile, "thank you" she mumbled. She sat there beside me and mom showed us all the rings. "Shub, Ashu, beta mene abhi dusre rings to nhi mangvaye but ye sare couple bands hai, Dekh lo warna Phir waha unki shop pe jana pdega, pasand aaye to thik hai varna don't worry kal subah le aayenge, abhi ye Dekh lo" said mom. We nodded. As we were looking at the rings I liked a set "this" "this one's nice" me and Ashu both said at the same time, while all three bhabhis, Ishan and mom hooted and teased us, "wahhh bhai wahhh kya baat hai?? Dono ko same chize hi pasand aa rhi hai" they said. We looked at eachother. Ashu smiled softly looking anywhere but my eyes and I knew she was feeling butterflies in her stomach.

"Ashu, wo mom ne bola hai ki Abhay and Ishan uske room me rahenge so you'll stay here in Shub's room. And here's your and Shub's clothes for function tomorrow. And other things you need is in his closet so make your self comfortable. Good night and yeah wo kal 10'o clock ready jana dono" said bhabhi as she kissed Ashu's cheek. She went out and Ishan got up too, "good night birdies" he said as he hugged me and kissed Ashu on her cheek too. He went out and closed the door behind him. Ashi looked at me, I smiled softly and she placed our costumes in her hand on the couch. "Umm, I'll go change first" she said and I nodded. She went in my walk in closet and then in the bathroom. I can hear water running. After 15 minutes she came out wearing a black T-shirt which was quite double her size and a black shorts. She was doing something on her laptop while her phone rang. I looked at the screen it was Liam. Now I've met him before he is quite good friend of her but to be honest I'm just so jealous of him. I don't like when he talks with Ashu and she high-fives him. Ashu picked up the call, "congratulations Ashu you finally getting engaged. I'm so happy for you. By the way where were you?? I called at your home" he said. I can clearly listen what he is saying as it was so silent. Ashu chuckled and said, "thanks, umm we are actually at Shub's home only and we'll have engagement tomorrow" she said somewhat softly. "Ooohhhh much faster haaan?? Okay tell me did Shub kissed you or not yet???" And I sideways looked at Ashu. "Shut up Liam, nothings like that happened or happening okay??" She said flustered. I smirk. She then cut the call and we get to sleep. I don't turn off lights. "Shub, you can turn the lights off" she said, I looked at her. She smiled, "Ashu, thank you so much" I said. She looked at me confused, "for what??" She asked softly. "For the way you respect and love my family. Specially mom. She was so happy when she heard Mamma from you" I said. She blushed a little, "there's no need of thank you for it. It's not only your family though it's mine too" she said looking deep in my eyes. We share a smile and I turn off the lights and held her hand tightly.