2

Ashi's POV:
As we all get to our rooms, I hesitantly looked at Shub, who was keeping our bags in the closet. I agreed to Shub that we can be best friends but sharing my room with him?? Yes I liked it very much when he smiles, yes he is quite hot and cute at the same time, but being in the same room? Spending nights together in same bed?? Oh gosh don't go there Ashu. I was sweating right now and I think Shub read my mind and said, "don't worry, I won't sleep in bed with you, I'll sleep on couch and be comfortable I'll be in Ishan's room mostly. So please don't feel uncomfortable about it. I'll be in this room when I'll needed" I looked at him in disbelief. "Umm, no no Shub you don't have to do anything like this. I mean we can share room you know it's just not a problem, I think we can do this after all we are best friends??" I said and he smiled little. "Ashu, it's okay I understand if you need I can do it" he said again understandably. I shake my head in denial "no Shub, I really mean it, I mean I don't mind staying in a room with you?? I mean yeah it'll break our awkwardness maybe??" I said and he smiled nodding. I relaxed. Shub then went out for something so I threw myself on the bed. I took my phone out and saw so many notifications so I call my friend of all time, Liam "hey, what's wrong?? And why the hell is this admission process so quick this year???" I asked him, "Ash, actually it was diffrent this time, that's why I called you but your phone was off. And yeah you can do it online too" he said, and I hummed. I got up and went to Mahi bhai's room. Everyone of them were sitting in his room. "Bhai?? I need your help" I said and Vi bhai rushed to me, "what's wrong baby?? You didn't even changed yet?" Asked Vi bhai. "Bhai, I'll do it later there's something else I need to take care of first" I said rushing beside Mahi bhai and Shub moved aside to make space for me between him and Mahi bhai. "Mahi bhai, admissions are happening now and I need to do it now, Liam called and he informed it's just for a day" I said almost breathless. Shub hand me a glass of water, I take it and gulp it in a one go, "aaram se," he said, I hand him a glass again and turned to Mahi bhai, "okay okay I got it kiddo, calm down first, and don't worry about anything okay??" Said Mahi bhai, I nodded and sit there quietly as Mahi bhai started his iPad and took a look at all the rules and the lists of colleges. "Okay but ab aage tu krna kya chahti hai??" Said Ishan, "I wann be an orthopaedic surgeon" I said.  He nodded. "But Ashu, tere sare certificates and results and sab to hai nhi tumhare paas, to kese krogi admissions??" Asked Rahul bhai. "I do have all of them in a virtual copies, so it won't be hard to do so" I said to him. "Bhai, I'm thinking about going to London" I said, "London kyu?? Tu yahi reh ke padhai kar na, I mean you can study in India right???" Asked Vi bhai and Ishan together. "But London me bhi studies kaffi accha hai medical students k liye" said Rahul bhai and Mahi bhai together. "Lo fir shuru ho Gaya in Charo ka protective brothers mode on" said laughing Sakshi bhabhi. "Vi bhai, Ishu guys I've decided and I am going to London and it's final" I said. Mahi bhai laughed and did the admission process and I have to go to London after a 15 days so we are basically here in Spain for a week. I hugged Mahi bhai and he blesses me. I looked at Vi bhai and he looked off. I sigh and go to him and kneeled down infront of him, "bhaaaii, what's wrong? Bhai please I need to go for studies and it's just 2 years bhai, I'll be back na please?? Aap mujhse bhi naraz rahoge ?? Bhai at least look at me" I said. Bhai looked at me and sighed, "I'm me naraz nhi hu tumse, and get up first just sit here, baby I'm not mad at that it's just that I'll miss you. I don't want you to go away from my eyes, I'm just worried about you, how you gonna stay alone??"  He whined as he pulled me in a hug. I hugged him and tears beaming in my eyes. "I I love you bhai" that's all I can say. To be honest I don't wanna go leaving my brothers but need to complete dad's dream. I pulled away, "I love you too, pta hai, I thought I'll be living so peacefully if you go away from me but just a thought of you not being with us scared me to my core. I love you so much princess, and no matter what and where if you need me I'm always a call away" Vi bhai said placing a kiss on my head. "Cheeks, she is with us for next 15 days though she is not going right now. You are behaving like emotional aunties" chuckled Mahi bhai and so all of us. I go in my room again and get changed and we all had dinner and now all of us called it a night as from tomorrow we all were going on a road trip. After a dinner me and Shubman came back to our room and Shub locked it behind us. I went to the bathroom and got changed and washed my face. As I came out I looked at Shub looking outside the balcony of our room. I go and stood beside him leaning on the door frame. "So you will go away as soon as we'll be back in India ??" He asked me, with some what softest tone ever. I nodded looking at him. "We'll miss you more. Specially your before match good lucks and after match congratulations. It'll be no fun hitting a centuries if you won't be around. As you only love to watch someone hitting a century" he said. I looked at him I knew he was little off too. I went beside him and placed my hand on his shoulder hesitantly, "Shub, no matter wherever I'm on this earth I'll always cheer for you guys and will always watch your matches. I'll still like to watch you and bhais and Ishan hitting centuries" I said. He looked at me with gloomy eyes and smiled hiding his feelings behind it, "than okay, and besides it'll be better that you'll be an orthopaedic surgeon so that if we ever get hurt or injured you'll treat us for free" he cracked a joke and I to laugh at that. "Let's get some sleep we need to go early tomorrow" I said as I had back to bed, he took his pillow and was going to couch, "umm Shub, unhhh, you don't need to sleep on the couch. I mean we can share the bed, it's quite big though" I said stopping him. "No it's okay I'll sleep on the couch, I don't want you to get uncomfortable" he said and I held his hand. He looked at me, "please?? I really mean it I mean I don't mind sharing a bed with you and besides I won't like it if you sleep on the couch" I said and he looked at me in dilemma. I nodded and he smiled saying okay to me. I moved to my side and he lyes on the other side. He switched off the lights and I face an uneasiness, now no one knows that I'm afraid of dark after going through that horrible car accident. I turned and felt Shub sleeping soundly. I slowly moved towards him and touched his hand and fell asleep feeling little secure. I was now seeing some blurry pictures and I was feeling so hot, the darkness was coming so close to me and I was asking to help to my dad. "Daaaaddddd, nooooooo noooooo" I screamed, "Ashuuuu, Ashuuu what happened??? All okay??? Ashuuuu?" I heard Shub as he was asking me looking at me worried, I opened my eyes and I was sweating like crazy, the lights were on, soon Shub had opened our door and Ishan and bhai were here. I looked at Shub with tears flowing down my eyes I hugged him so tight, hiding myself in his chest. "Dad, dad, Shub I saw daaaark daaa" I cried like a small child. Shub hugged me tight protectively and rubbed his hand on my back calming me down, soothing me, "shhhh shhhh don't worry, I'm right here, no dark Ashu, nothings wrong, okay calm down. Take deep breaths" he said, I looked up at him, bhai was by my side and I hug him and he kisses me on my head calming me down, "bhai I got some horrible nightmare" I said. "We all are here sweetheart don't worry okay,?" Said bhai. Ishan gave a water and I took a sip. Bhai laid me down again and started a soothing sleep music on my phone. Bhai caressed my head and I slowly fall asleep again.