we're back!

An: Ian and Anthony finally bought Smosh again, and they will find out that they are in love with each other. Like they used to back in the day. Everyone says that they broke up when Anthony left Smosh, to Ian it was like they broke up. And Anthony felt really bad when he left but they will work it out and become as good as friends they were before, maybe even more than friends.

This will be mostly in Ian's pov. And it will be normal not 18+, and this will take place on the day they bought Smosh back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ian's pov:

A few months ago I started to talk to Anthony again, after 6 years. It feels like I'm slowly getting my best friend back. I really missed Anthony. After he left he stopped talking to me, the last text he sent me was "I'm sorry." Which felt nice but he didn't have to apologize to me. He left to go do his own thing. I was happy for him but dad he left, but it was a good thing he did. Not to soon after defie screwed us over, they took everything. But we built Smosh back up from nothing. People stopped watching our YouTube channel after he left and even un-subscribed but the people that staied we appreciate very much. Even though Anthony stopped talking to me he still liked my posts on everything and commented sometimes. But when he DM'd me a few months ago my heart fluttered, I don't know why my heart fluttered but it felt so nice to see that he wanted to talk to me again. And earlier this month he said to me "we sould buy Smosh." I thought it was one of the best ideas I've ever heard. So we both asked Rett and Link, the owners of mithical kitchen and hosts of good mithical mornings, and owners of Smosh. If we could buy Smosh back from them. And they said "of course!" They loved the idea and got on the process right away. And now I can finally say we bought Smosh. And Anthony and I are making a video, the first one in 6 years. I honestly can't believe it. I'm so excited and we meet in an hour.

What do I say to him? Why am I so nervous all of a sudden? I guess I don't want to ruin what we both are trying to build up again. I overthink this for other 20 minutes, then I remembered that I have to get ready. I put on my white T-shirt and my yellow cardigan/jacket to look presentable. And just a random pair of pants. I rushed to get to the office, and I get there 5 minutes early.

???- "hello Ian."

Ian- " hello... Dose anyone else know that Anthony will be here beside you?"

???-"no sir."

Ian- "ok, good. Do you know when Anthony will be here by any chance?"

???-" uh... No."

Ian-" ok."

I pull out my phone to see if he text me, of which he did.

Texts-

A- I'll be there in a few minutes.

I- ok, see you soon

A- see ya :)

End of texts-

Good he'll be here in a few minutes. Then we can surprise everyone. I stand by the front desk waiting for him. I don't know know why I'm being so nervous. My finger starts tapping my thigh from my nervousness. A few minutes pass by and I see Anthony walk up to the door and open it. My smile turns into a grin when he walks to the door. I wave.

Ian-" hi!"

Anthony-" hi!"

He waved back at me as he walked closer to me.

Ian-" you excited to surprise everyone?"

Anthony-" hell yeah!"

Ian-" I told everyone earlier this morning to go to the cafeteria for a surprise, so they'll all be in there."