book store

𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝑬. ★
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟏
𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠: 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 and 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔.
𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠

★    ★    ★

FIRST PERSON POV:

I, was writing down the last few words on my homework paper.

i had just finished school a couple hours ago, and i was planning on going to the book store to purchase some books.

mainly personal books, but also some for school.

i made sure to check over my work, not wanting to forget anything on monday, as i got a text from my mother saying she'll be back home once i get back from the store.

i quickly go in to the bathroom to freshen up, having a cropped black tank top, the straps were soft and rather big. black leggings, a black and white oversized flannel, and black and white converse. my hair was put up with a pretty light pink claw clip, and my curly front strands of hair hovered over my face.

i applied light mascara and pink lipgloss, and some jewelry.

"okayyy, last step is-" i say as the door bell rang cut me off

i roll my eyes and scoff

i swear if it's jordan. i said to myself.

i hurried downstairs, opening up the front door. and sure enough, jordan and his annoying personality shows up at my front door.

"what do you want jay?" i asked as i cock my head to the side

"i came to stop by and ask if i left my basketball in your backyard" he said

"i don't know, go check" i said gesturing to the back

he ran into the yard, as i was completely over it already.

i walked into the kitchen to grab a water bottle.

"hey y/n! i found it" jordan said running back in

i just nodded and took a sip of my water

"and uh, you look beautiful by the way" he said

"get out."

"okay" he said kinda of low, walking out of the house.

THAMES TIME SKIP

i, walked tracing my hand carefully along the line of a particular book series. i was looking for the 7th book of harry potter.

i was so happy when i found that they actually had the 7th book. my other local bookstore didn't have it, but the wait was definitely worth it.

i walk around for a little hoping to find some other cool books like dork diaries or diary of a wimpy kid. when i noticed a curly head staring at me from a far.

he was surrounded with 2 other people. one girl, who looked a little older than him with long curly brown hair and another girl who looked the same age as him with long wavy hair.