anrchist with me

✧✦ —————————— ✦✧

✧✦ —————————— ✦✧

It was the night before the first day back at school and as usual the school was hosting the annual Back To School Carnival. Sofia and Cynthia were walking around hooping on rides and talking to random people from their grade.

"Can we please get cheese fries I'm starving" Sofia begged looking at her best friend who was talking to some guy.

"Fine, fine. I'll talk to you later Jake" she smiled finishing up her conversation from before while giving the guy a smile before the two girls walked off.

"Why do you even flirt with him? You don't even like him!" Sofia laughed feeling pity for the boy.

"Why do you date Tim if you say he bores you?" She asked turning her head as they moved up in the concessions line.

"He doesn't bore me! I'm just so used to him doing the same thing over and over again" she rolled her eyes before crossing her arms. "All he wants to do is make out, which obviously I don't hate, but like come on dude let's actually talk for once! Can I have cheese fries please?" she asked the worker handing him her card, "Like I want a conversation at least once and a while y'a know?"

"Yeah, yeah I get it. Just some cotton candy, thank you. But come on everyone loves you two together!" Thia replied while she order something to eat.

"I guess..." she replied taking the cheese fries from the man and eating one. "Not like I have a real reason to break up with him anyways"

"Exactly" she replied dragging out the end of the word. After the two of got their food they started walking around again until Sofia saw her sister.

"Isabel!" she smiled walking up to her sister who was talking to someone with Brittany.

"Where have you been? Mom said I had to watch after the two of you!" Isabel replied whipping her head around with her hair following her movement.

"I lost you" she lied, "anyways have you seen Tim anywhere?" Sofia asked looking between the two girls.

"I know you're lying, but whatever, I think I saw Tim walking around somewhere over there" she pointed as the group of girls started walking towards where Isabel had said the girls boyfriend was. But they were stopped when some girls appeared in front of them.

"Hey Brittany!" one of them exclaimed at them. Sofia just looked over at her sister with a confused look and just watched her shrug her shoulders.

Sofia watched as the two girls talked their mouths off to her sister and Brittany, but there was another girl there with short brown hair just standing in the background.

Sofia watched as the two girls in front tried to flirt, but it just was going really badly. They were making all kinds of weird comments that Sofia and Thia tried to stop themselves from laughing.

Though as the two girls kept talking Sofias eyes were drawn to the girl in the back. She wasn't sure who she was, but a rush of embarrassment came across her body when the girl gave her a smile while doing a nod with her head, meaning she had seen her staring.

Sofia had thought girls were attractive before, but never to the extent that she was too nervous to talk to them. As the other girls conversed Sofia and the brunette shared glances between one another neither one wanting to look away.

"Ok! You guys want any of our tickets?" one girl asked, who Sofia figured out was named PJ.

Brittany didn't reply and just took them out of her hand before walking off, which Sofia and Thia followed behind. The group of girls walked around until Isabel saw Jeff flirting one of the teachers. "Jeff!" she yelled stomping over to him at the rest stayed back. She grabbed his ear and started pulling him away until the two were out of sight.

"Why can't you tell him to not do that?" Sofia asked looking over to Tim who had just been standing there durning the interaction of the two.

"It's Jeff! I can't control him!" he responded trying to defend himself.

"Have a mind of your own for once babe," she said shaking her head as he rapped his arm around her shoulders. "I'll see you guys tomorrow!" she waved walking off with him. Tim was her ride home as he was the one who had picked her up early. The couple started walking towards the parking lot and as soon as they entered Jeff was lying on the ground.

"Jeff!" Tim gasped and started running as fast as he could to his friend as Sofia just stayed back with her mouth dangling open. Then out of no where the other plays came running by yelling as well.

It wasn't long before Isabel came close by her, "God he's so dramatic" she rolled her eyes walking past her sister. Sofia just stood there and watched for a minute before going to find Tim's car.

After a couple of minutes Tim made his way to the car and got in the drivers seat, "Sorry babe Jeff got beat up" before kissing her on the cheek.

"Beat up?" she questioned in shock turning to look at him.

"Some crazy girls drove their car into him!" he exclaimed, "but don't worry they're gonna get what's coming for them" he told her before shifting the gear into drive.

authors corner.
i need to stop making books
also i go to italy next monday so i won't be updating anything for a while !!!

love y'all have a good day, night, or afternoon wherever u are!!!