"What? Who? Them?"

Chunkz didn't even need to reply because the man's face was already annoyed. Who else would Chunkz be talking about?

"Yeah, they are.." Sharky took out his phone and took a couple of pictures.

"Now I just realized that they're always together, you know? Like all of us are very close but they are never far from each other's side unless we were travelling to do a challenge or something. "

Chunkz just hummed in response, wanting Sharky to continue.

"I was rewatching our videos last night, especially when we're like, doing false identity. They always sit beside each other, and Niko always has his arms around Kenny. It's- yeah, they're pretty cute together." Sharky had his arms crossed as he said that.

"Yeah, I-" Chunkz was cut off by Kenny's sudden snores.

"Well!" Chunkz clapped his hands, his face just annoyed by Kenny's snores. Chunkz had to endure that snore for a whole night when they did that Hotel Challenge and he doesn't want to listen to it. Never again. He continued, "It's time to wake these two up, I can't stand anymore of Kenny's snores. You go down and tell AJ about them alright?"

"Good idea." Sharky smiled at Chunkz and went down stairs. When Sharky's footsteps down the stairs were nowhere to be heard, Chunkz prepared himself to wake them up.

He took a pillow that Kenny didn't use since they were sharing pillows too.

Chunkz threw a pillow at them when Kenny started to snore again.

"Wake up!" Chunkz threw the pillow at them and jolted Niko awake, but Kenny was protected by the blanket and just moved a little. Still asleep. Kenny had always been a deep sleeper.

"Oh my god, Chunkz...man...what the hell." Niko muttered as he shook Kenny to wake up, and Kenny made a sound that Chunkz swore anyone with a heart could've awed. But Chunkz didn't, that's just weird. Chunkz looked at Niko and the Somali swore he could've heard Niko did the exact thing Chunkz didn't. Did Niko just awed at Kenny?

Chunkz just rolled his eyes.

"Hey Kenny, wake up man." Niko shook Kenny awake and Kenny just groaned as he sat down, facing Niko and Kenny really did not want to wake up because his head leaned on to Niko's shoulder to continue his sleep.

"Oh my-" Chunkz had his eyebrows furrowed so strongly, wrinkles formed.

Chunkz threw a small pillow he found on the floor and threw it at the two but not so hard, Chunkz wasn't that heartless. Kenny looked too vulnerable and that would just be mean of Chunkz. He knows how sensitive Kenny is when he's dazed with sleep.

"You lot better taste my chicken strips, I woke up early for you guys. If AJ finishes it all before you two tasted it, you two are making breakfast for the whole week. "

And that really shook Niko and Kenny awake.

Chunkz walked out and went down stairs.

_____________

Sharky saw AJ munching on what seemed like chicken that Chunkz made. Obviously. AJ can't cook.

"Hey! Hey! don't finish it all AJ!" Sharky ran to the kitchen.

AJ just kept eating, ignoring whatever Sharky was saying until Sharky went silent all of a sudden. AJ looked up from his phone to where Sharky was, which was just in front of him.

"Why're you silent all of a sudden? Are you seriously mad about me eating 10 of these?" AJ held a strip and flung it around Sharky with a face that changed from seriousness to absolute confusion.