✰ Chapter 02 ✰

Start from the beginning

The second guy looks at me, I can see fear written all over his face "Fuck this Man I'm outta here." he turns to run away but someone comes out of the shadows and kicks the guy so hard he's out cold along with his friend.

There were now two boys at the end of the alleyway, both blonde though one was way taller than the other, they looked to be around my age, maybe older.

"Mikey, I told you not to get involved." The tall blonde says, holding his hand to his forehead "What if they're from a rival gang? You might have started a problem."

More delinquents? Just my luck.

The shorter boy, Mikey lifted his hair from his face, securing it back into a ponytail. "I'm sorry Ken-chin, I just can't stand boys who put their hands on women."

"Yeah, but she had it under control."

Are they really talking about me like I'm not here?

Mikey comes closer to me, but the tall one stays put and when he's close enough he turns my head to the side using a finger he carefully placed under my chin.

The action was so sudden I had no time to react, but I could feel my cheeks heating up. "Under control?" he asked his friend "Look at her face."

My eye twitches slightly and pain comes to follow, I can already imagine what my eye looks like, I bruise easily.

"Holy shit."

I feel a tickle on my skin, and I can't tell if it's a tear or blood but I hope it's not a tear. It'd be pathetic crying in front of strangers.

"Kenny grab her bike," Mikey says, he moves his hand from under my chin and grabs my wrist pulling me behind him.

"W-where are you taking me?" The adrenaline was starting to wear off and I could feel the wetness of my face, it felt like a heartbeat under my eye pumping out of control.

He turns his head, a bright smile on his face "To get you cleaned up of course."