That surprised Morten, it felt like Agnus had been giving things away. But apparently he had found that one a bit too easy.

The younger man looked at both of them, "I climbed the tree," he put a hand on his midriff,
"I actually fell out and hurt my side."

Morten saw it on Agnus's face now too, the realization that this blue was quite young.
And that no one had come to check on them.
Worse, all they had gotten was some women trying to charm the pants off them.

"You alright?" Agnus asked, stepping towards the blue.

The boy nodded. Agnus offered his hand to the blue.
" I'm Agnus, the Frozen back there is Morten. "

The blue looked at his hand and back at Agnus's face.
"You... were friends before?"

"No," shrugged Agnus, his hand floating in between them.

"Teddy," the blue said and carefully grabbed Agnus's hand.

Agnus shook it smiling.
"Guess we should look for some food? "He suggested.

Morten was about to agree when the man from earlier returned.
Coming up the steps next to Agnus's room.

"Ah, gentleman, good to see you are mingling!" He said in a cheery voice.

"I came to fetch you for dinner."

Agnus looked anything but cheery, Morten was hungry.
Agnus with his size must be actively burning muscle at this point.
But it was the young blue that spoke,
"oh, finally. I'm about to fall over with hunger."

~

They had been handed over to a woman that led them to a dining area, an unusual one.
It was, like everything else, white marble and stone accompanied by happily growing jungle.
There were sitting areas with chairs and couches or pillows with little tables on the ground, in surprisingly colorful fabrics and patterns.
The sitting area in the middle, one with floor seating, was set up.

There were plates on the little tables with small portions on them, finger food the woman called it.
Agnus snorted at this, but was able to play it off as a sneeze.

Other men were guided in, but Teddy stayed seated with them.
Morten looked for Wolf, but to his utter annoyance Roran came striding in as if he owned the place.
Morten hoped Wolf was alright and able to make his way back to his Clan.

Where he could, maybe, take it for himself in an old style standoff with Roran's younger brother, that had apparently been left in charge.

Agnus only got a stiff nod from another plains man.
He was of an impressive physic, deep brown hair and dark eyes. But looking at him and back at Agnus, maybe Agnus was the bigger man? But Agnus just didn't seem impressive with the red hair, cheery smile and colorful cheeks.

"Where's the other blue?" Said Agnus,
addressing Teddy sitting on his right, eating berries.

Teddy shook his head, swallowing, "The other blue was injured and taken away when we entered the last door. Together with a Sand."

Morten looked around the room, the boy was right. There was a Sand conversing with an Ash, but no other Sand.

"Broken arm?" Asked Agnus.

Teddy nodded.

Agnus barked, "Hah! So he did finish!"

Morten smiled, the Sand at the moving plates had pulled through.
That was nice to hear.