Episode 9: Seeing Stars

Začít od začátku

FitzPatrick:
Ah yes, SpongeBob. What brings you here?

SpongeBob:
Well I thought we could hang out, go jellyfishing, get ice cream, maybe even check out some comic books.

FitzPatrick:
Yes that sounds amazing.

SpongeBob then leaves with FitzPatrick to have a fun day. Later, the two are seen at Goofy Goober's while ordering. The waiter comes by and takes out his pen and paper.

Waiter:
What can I get you today?

SpongeBob:
I'll take one triple goober berry sunrise.

Waiter:
Mhmm how original. And you sir?

FitzPatrick turned away from the waiter and his attention turned to the animatronic band.

Waiter:
Sir?

FitzPatrick:
Oh nothin' for me thanks, I came for the music.

FitzPatrick then gets up from his seat and walks towards the band.

Animatic:
Chocolate, vanilla and strawberry, butter pecan and black cherry. All these flavors make me merry, when I'm eating ice cream.

FitzPatrick then steals a child's banana split and throws it onto the band. As the animatronics malfunction, he takes the microphone and gets on the stage in front of them.

FitzPatrick: 🎵Hey there kids who ruined your day?🎵

FitzPatrick:
🎵Hey there kids who ruined your day?🎵

Animatronics:
🎵Patrick Star! Patrick Star!🎵

FitzPatrick:
🎵Messed up your music, took your ice cream away?🎵

Animatronics:
🎵Patrick Star! Patrick Star!🎵

FitzPatrick:
🎵Remember my name when you scream and cry!🎵

Animatronics:
🎵Patrick Star! Patrick Star!🎵

FitzPatrick:
🎵I hope you hate me till the day I die!🎵

Animatronics:
🎵Patrick Star! Patrick Star!🎵

FitzPatrick:
🎵My name is Patrick Star!🎵

The animatronics then explode as FitzPatrick gets off the stage. As the children scream, the manager comes and notices this.

Goofy Manager:
Patrick! I saw what you did. Your banned! Oh Big Jim!

The fish known as Big Jim comes and kicks FitzPatrick where he lands outside of Goofy Goober's. SpongeBob then walks out of the restaurant eating the triple goober berry sunrise.

SpongeBob:
Patrick what was that?

FitzPatrick:
Oh just wanted to give them a little extra taste in music. Nothin' much.

SpongeBob:
Well I guess ice cream was the least fun thing on my list anyway. Let's go jellyfishing!

FitzPatrick:
Oh that sounds delightful.