Meet the Cheetah

In the school gym we now see Barbi as she is in her gym outfit as she ran and jumped on the board and did a quadruple flip and stuck the landing as the girls cheered for her.

Girl: If you keep vaulting like that, we might actually win gold this year.

Barbi: Well, it wasn't me who fell on the uneven bars.

Coach: Nice work, Barbi. Maybe your cleanest vault yet.

Barbi: Good. Then, if it's settled, and I'm captain again, let's get one thing clear...

Coach: Hang on. I think there's one more girl. Diana Prince.

Barbi: Ugh, the new girl.

They turned to see Diana as she was on one knee and had her eyes closed.

Diana: Lift me, Boreas. Let your wintery breath keep me aloft.

Coach: Prince!

Diana looked as they were waiting as she ran and did a cartwheel and jumped on the board and did a elegant somersault and landed as the girls
cheered for her.

Coach: Maybe we should have co-captains this year.

Barbi: What? Absolutely not!

Coach: Okay. Congratulations, Prince! You're the new team captain.

The girls started cheering and applauding for Diana.

Girl: Oh, yay!

Barbi started to get jealous of Diana now that she's captain, later in the classroom a teacher was passing out the test scores as Barbi's test score is a hundred.

Teacher: Nice job, Barbi. Not too often you see a hundred percent in AP Calculus, is what I'd be saying if it weren't for Diana over here. A hundred and two percent. Incredible! That's a new school record.

The class started to cheer as she had a hundred and two on her test as Barbi started to get angry again, later after school Barbi was driving her car as girls were there with Diana.

Barbi: Hello, everyone! Pool party at my house!

Girl: Sorry, Barbi, we're gonna stay and help Diana decorate for the dance.

Diana: Join us. There will be camaraderie and merriment.

Girl: Diana's the best at merriment.

Girl 2: And she's totally gonna show us her dance moves.

Girl 3: And she's bringing--

Girl 4: Oh, my gosh! Diana's so great!

The girls started chatting about Diana as Barbi started to get even angrier and she let out a scream as she drove away and continued screaming all the way home until she went up the stairs and in front of a door that reads private.