Jealous Guy

Myla

Oh fuck, I think I have developed feelings for him. I have spent approximately 72 hours in his presence, and I've found myself obsessively attracted to Lieutenant Ghost. The big 6ft 5", skull mask wearing, grumpy oaf. It's strange because I have never seen his face or experienced his entire personality. He's been guarded enough to only leave me crumbs. I am familiar with his past and vulnerabilities, he gave me that much. What irks me the most is that I can recognise his distinct scent; leather and tobacco. I have felt the intensity of his gaze, but in reality, I don't truly know him.

So why do I find myself internally giggling when he watches me brushing my teeth? Why am I not confronting him about the lies and deception? I know there is something going on.

Involuntarily, I make my next move. He watches me with such intensity as I vigorously scrub my teeth that I begin to wonder if he is jealous. Maybe he wants to brush his teeth as well. Without thinking, I extend my toothbrush towards him and gesture towards the travel tube of Aquafresh by the sink.

He accepts it, snatching it from my hand with reluctant aggression. This brutish action causes a giggle to bubble up inside me. His fingers curl around the bottom of his mask as he begins to roll it up from his collarbone, gradually revealing his thick neck. Instantly, my throat goes dry. Is he actually going to take it off? Will he finally let me see his face?

It doesn't surprise me that he has a prominent Adam's apple. The squareness of his jaw leaves me breathless. However, what truly weakens me are his lips. They are thin yet pouty, forming a perfectly pointed cupid's bow. I lick my own wondering what it would be like to feel his lips pressed against them.

I just know he is fucking handsome. He pins the mask just above his cupid's bow, in the small indentation. It's torturous to think that if it were a few centimetres higher, his entire face would be unveiled to me. I can't even imagine what he looks like. Is that why I'm so drawn to him? The mystery surrounding his appearance.

Annoyingly, Soap's Scottish accent tears me from my Ghost lip porn trance, "Medic!" Gritting my teeth I immediately leave Ghost in the bathroom.

Soap stands outside the changing room, towering with his arms crossed over his chest. Curiosity piqued, I approach him and ask, "What's going on?"

"Some of the members of Los Vaqueros need medical assistance," he replies nonchalantly. "Just minor ailments, nothing serious."

Soap gestures towards a group of sheepish-looking men gathered near a large metal container. Feeling a mix of annoyance and intrigue, I give him a piercing stare, silently demanding further explanation.

"They've set up a temporary medical tent in the weapons cache," he explains.

I take a deep breath, shaking my head in disbelief. "So, they want me to treat a few cases of blisters and athlete's foot? The supplies in my pack are better suited for field emergencies," I remark, making my point clear as I navigate through the group.

At the front of the line stands a young man, possibly around my age or even younger. His brown hair is shaved close to the scalp, and a tribal tattoo peeks out from the top of his uniform. "Come on in," I encourage him, leading the way.

Inside, a small folding table with a stool awaits me. I take a seat and retrieve some gauze and antiseptic wipes from my pack. Anticipating the issue, I glance at his feet and ask, "What seems to be the problem?"

It's only when he starts to undo his belt that panic washes over me. My eyes dart to his face, and he offers an apologetic smile. "Sergeant McTavish!" I call out, my voice thick with panicked desperation.