Part 10

Few minutes passed but sleep is no where near to Arnav.

Just then Khushi turned to his side.

He looked at her, she looked so beautiful in his white color shirt, a few hair strands irritating her he can see her frowning .He immediately moved his hand and made that few strands locked behind her ear.

She is still in her deep sleep he just wish to see her like this everyday.

Then his mind went to the incidents that took place from meeting her to till no.

He is sure that he had fallen in love with this angel before him, he can listen to his heart beating fast with happiness and love.

A content smile flashed on his face that he got his love as his wife and was going to spend his life with her. He will make sure she knows him and his love towards her and make her as his heartbeat with that he leaned towards her kissed her forehead making a seal of his promise.

He saw the frown on her face is replace with a small smile.

He just kept staring at her and went to his slumber .

It is a bright morning and Arnav's sleep is disturbed with the sunrays peeping into their room he just rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand and adjusted it to the light.just then he felt some weight on his body then he found that his body is in contact with something soft, a cool narrow air is blown into his hallow of the neck.

Then he looked down and found khushi sleeping peacefully leaning on him and one hand gripping his shirt tightly as if she never want to leave him.

He just pecked her lightly on her hair and murmured a low good morning.

Then when he was about to move a little he found his hand circled around her waist, he immediately removed and thought to get out of bed with out disturbing her ,he knows it very well if she found herself in this position she would definitely feel awkward so thought it would be better if he get out of bed. When he moved a little he found her pulling herself close to him.when he again tried to move he found her going to awake so he closed his eyes as if he was sleeping.

After few seconds Khushi opened her eyes and adjusted them to the light then she looked around and when she was about to move she found herself sleeping half on arnav.Immediatly she moved back from him and looked at him.

She found him sleeping she stared at him somemore time he looked soo cute she thought she is very lucky to have him in her life.

She promised herself that she will definitely be with him in all time i.e., in good and bad time.

Then she turned to other side and got up from bed and made her way to washroom.

Here it is very difficult for arnav he knows that she is staring at him

Soon when he heard a click sound he immediately opened his eye and saw that room is empty then he heard a knock.He went and open the door.

bhayya, dadi ji sent this saree with JP handed him the sari and went.

Arnav closed the door and turned back just then the bathroom door opened and Khushi came out.they both looked at each other .

Khushi smiled at him Good morning arnavji

Arnav smiled at her, good morning khushi did you sleep well?

yes arnav ji

ok khushi dadi sent this sari to you, you get ready we will go down .

Khushi took the sari and went to washroom and here arnav went to guest room to get ready.

After that arnav went to their room to check khushi.when he entered the room found khushi dressed and filling her maang with sindoor.

Arnav felt very happy to see her doing it.

Then khushi turned to him and said shall we??

Arnav just nodded and they went down there they found dadi siting and having her tea.they both went to her and took her blessings and sat on sofa.

So did you both sleep well?? Asked Dadia sked in a naughty tone

Yes dadi

So khushi today is going to be your first day in the kitchen, so you have to make something sweet for us. i hope you don't mind it it is a ritual dear.

No dadi, I will do it

Then both dadi and khushi went to khushi leaveing arnav for himself.

Khushi what are you going to do?? asked Dadi

Khushi that's what I'm thinking dadi.

Waise chote likes kheer so I think it will be good

Then I will prepare it dadi saying khushi started doing it.

Make it sugar free because chote can't have sugar said Dadi

Khushi just looked at dadi with a confused look.

Chote has diabetics, that's way

Khushi felt sad for him then she spoke to dadi, thank you very much for saying dadi this will help me a lot to take care of his health .

After a few minutes everyone sat at the dining table and having their breakfast then khushi served kheer for arnav and dadi .

Arnav felt happy on seeing kheer as it is his favorite dish he immediately took his spoon to eat it but stopped, he looked at them and said sorry I can't have it.

You can have it it is sugar free, said Khushi

Arnav looked at her in surprise.

dadi told me.

so getting to know about me from dadi ha good, he smiled at her and kept the kheer in his mouth.

Khushi is looking at him eagerly to know about it, Arnav looked at her

Is it not nice Arnav

No Khushi

Khushi face fell down but light up when she heard him

It is very delicious said Arnav with a wink

After that they had kheer and sat in the living room.

Dadi me and khushi going for shopping.

Chote you and shopping????

Khushi don't have anything to wear so ....

ok you can go.

Thanks dadi

Arnav looked at khushi and said come khushi.

Then arnav and khushi went for shopping.

How is it?
Do let me know your views