Part 1

A white suv is passing through the deserted road near lucknow.
A man is driving at high speed so he can reach Lucknow before it becomes dark.

He is going to see his dadi after a long time, he returned to india from london the day before, 25 years old the handsome guy who is the top business man in the world.

At a young age he achieved many goals, awards and reached the peaks of success.

He says mind and money can do anything in the world, he is arrogant in the eyes of the world but only his family knows how much loving and caring he is, ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA known as ASR to the world and ARNAV to the close ones.

.
.
.
In one part of Lucknow there sat a bride near the window and watching the sunset
It is a very beautiful site to see, but her eyes are speaking in other words and comparing her life with sunset like sun her life is also going into the darkness.

A smile kept on her lips not because of happiness but towards her comparison Yes that's true although her name is khushi but she is khushi is only in the eyes of the world but not in her own eyes.

She is a girl who believes in god and love but never experienced the feeling of being loved by her own ones.

A lady almost in her mid 50's came to her and broke her chains of thoughts.

Khushi bitya.

Ji buaji

Here have ur dinner and go to sleep, tomorrow is your wedding.

ji Buaji, then buaji came and touched her face and said don't be sad bitya everything will be fine, you know right you have to do this for them and don't have other options, hope every thing goes right, did u go to mandir?

Khushi hugged her and said everything will be fine, will go to the mandir in a few mins buaji.

But bitya it is becoming dark it wont be good but her words were cut by khushi saying that there will be no problem as she will return soon.

After some time khushi went to her mandir and cried her heart out, soon she realised it was becoming late and started going to her house.

While she was walking, she stopped in her track when she heard someone saying EXCUSE ME.

How is it? Do let me know your views..