11

(Edited)
I wake up startled by the dream or memory's but I shake it off not wanting to think about it. I feel my Papa's hand running up and down my back. I think he still thinks I'm asleep. I don't say anything cause it's been so long since either of my dad's have held me.

I hear other voices in the room so I Listen to what they are talking about.

Michele's pov:

I'm running my hand up and down my daughters back. It has been so long since I last held her I want to hold her as long as possible. Jacob and all the other kids are sitting in the living room on all the couches and chairs. All do them are starring at the little girl who asleep in my arms. 

"What are we gonna do? She won't tell us what's going on easily!" Carson says as he puts his hands on him head. "I think she is just looking for attention there is nothing wrong with her." Lily says.

"Lily take that back now you didn't see the camera video of what happened you didn't see the look on her face and how badly she was shaking." Jacob says to her.

"Can we see the camera video?" Noah asks from next to me. "Sure but I need you guys to put the littles down. "But that is Max's job wake her up and make her do it!" Says Lily "Lily that is enough you are grounded. Not everything in this household is Max's job!"  Yells Noah.

This is gonna be a long night!!