10

This is her dream of when she was a kid and her parents payed attention to her play the song
(Edited)
"Papa papa!!! Guess what it's my birthday!!!"  Eight year old Max called out laughing. "Really I didn't know I thought we just had these zombies up for no reason!" Her papa stated with a chuckle. "Where's my little princess??" Her oldest brother stated as he ran down the stairs. "HERE I AM!!" She yelled as her father put her down as she bolted to ber older brother as he picked her up and threw her in the air. "There's my favorite baby sister" "What about me?" Tyler said as he stood there with a fake sad face.

"I like bubbas better sorry ty ty!!" She said with a laugh. "Max come up here so I can get you ready" her sister yelled.

........

"Max these are your younger siblings I want you to protect them." Max's Dad stated to his 10 year old daughter. "Ok Dad!" She said with a super happy face!

.........

"Dad dad guess what!!!" 11 year old Max ran down the stairs after getting ready for school. "Max i can't deal with this right now walk your younger siblings to school then get to school." Her dad stated. "But today you are" her dad cuts her off by yelling at her " I DON'T CARE GET YOUR SIBLINGS TO SCHOOL THEN YOU GET TO SCHOOL NOW!!!!!" That was the first but certainly not the last time her dad yelled at her.

...........

Coraline was walking home today she didn't have to pick her younger siblings up cause she had to stay after cause she was getting an award from her teacher.

Tw panic attack
⚠️⚠️⚠️

Today was too much she told her dads about the award but they didn't show up. No one did. As she was walking home this feeling started to build in her chest. She had felt anxious all day but this time it's different. Her breath started to speed up and she got scared. She tried to call her dad....1 ring.....2 ring......3ring..... 4ring.... Then... voicemail.

She tried to call her papa. But same thing. Her body started to shake and she felt like she couldn't breathe. 30 minutes later she walks though the door and see's all of her family cuddled up on the couch watching a movie. And at that moment she new. They don't care for her anymore.