03

(Edited)

Max woke up to her super loud obnoxious alarm they wakes her up at 3:30 in the morning. She feels like she is gonna pass out from that lack of sleep. She went to bed at 2 in the morning because she had to finish all her homework. She had pulled 3 all nighters due to her younger sister Mia being sick and her dad's having to work in the morning, andshe didn't wanna wake them up. Of course they didn't know, but at least her sister is better.

After she showers and covers up the horrible bags under her eyes she gets dressed.

(Also quickly they live in England)

After that she went downstairs and started getting everything ready. She put her brothers and sisters homework into there bags. All except Baliey cause she is to young to go to school so she goes to daycare. Then I pack my dad's and the kids lunches and put them in there bags. Then I start breakfast. Today is my birthday. So I make pancakes for myself. I only make one for me and add some blueberry's to them.

Then it's time to wake everyone up and get them ready. I fist walk into dad's room and turn on the light " Let's go get up please I made breakfast" I yell into there room " Ok" I hear as they start to get up. Then I walk into Mia and Bailey's room to get them up " Hey guys time to get up I made pancakes." U say as I shake Mia and Bailey " YAY" they yell " ok Mia I need you to get up and get ready. I have to wake up Tyler then I'll come back in here to get you ready Bailey.