had me from hello ♪

Third Person's POV

"Taehyung, thank you for the portrait once again, we loved it. I know you probably won't come at tonight's party but I am still inviting you. You can wear the mask all the time you want or just chill with your friends in Jungkook's room, but we want you to be there atleast when we cut the cake, we would love to have you there. So if you want to come, don't think twice before joining us." That's what Eun-ae said to Taehyung before leaving Taehyung's apartment.

During the anniversary dinner Taehyung gave his gift to the couple and Jungkook also gave the painting which he asked Taehyung to paint.
Mr and Mrs Jeon loved the paintings, especially the one Taehyung gifted them, it wasn't an usual one after all. At first glance no one would know that it's a painting of Eun-ae and Jaehyun, it can easily be mistaken as a sceneric painting.  The red trees covering the ancient looking house, whereas the pale clouds adorns the sky - but it wasn't just a sceneric painting - it was a painting of Jaehyun hugging his wife, Eun-ae close to her heart. Eun-ae was dressed in a red gown - the trees - whereas Jaehyun was clad in a black sparkly suit - the dark part of the forest and the house - and the clouds were painted representing their face - only Jaehyun's face since Eun-ae had her face resting on Jaehyun's chest as Jaehyun held her close.

Jungkook let out a surprised gasp when he figured it out and he couldn't help but appreciate Taehyung as an artist.
Eun-ae and Jaehyun were ecstatic to receive such a beautiful art and they couldn't be more happy. Jaehyun made a mental note to start looking for a perfect location to gift Taehyung an art studio as his graduation gift - when he finally graduates - since Taehyung confessed that one day he would like to own his own studio.

At night Taehyung and Jungkook just spend their time mostly by talking - which included Jungkook being silly and flirting with Taehyung, while Taehyung chuckling at his silliness. Jungkook also applied the same cream on Taehyung's back and the rashes subsided a bit as well, making Taehyung much more comfortable.

Now, Taehyung was contemplating whether to attend the anniversary party or not. Ofcourse there will be a lot of people and there's a high chance people can easily recognize him, but ok the other side if he stays just for the cake cutting part and then just goes back to Jungkook's room then it won't be a big deal - he's sure Jungkook would let him hide for a while. So after giving it a thought he decided to go for it, he just need to be a little bit cautious.

"Taehyung....you made it." Eun-ae gasped out as soon as her eyes landed on Taehyung - who nervously walked through the entrance.
There wasn't much people around - which Taehyung was thankful for.

"Yeah, I wanted to be here for your special day. Also, uh I actually have a weird request, I hope you won't mind." Taehyung hesitantly said when Eun-ae pulled out of the hug.
"Ofcourse son, anything you want. If you want we can cut the cake right at this moment, Jungkook and your other friends are already in Jungkook's room, which means our family is here with me now that you arrived, so trust me we have no problem in cutting the cake right now." Eun-ae said as she guided Taehyung upstairs, probably towards Jungkook's room.

"Oh no no aunty, I'm sure you would like to celebrate it with other business partners too. I just want to say that there must be a lot of people and they can easily recognize me so can I just come back to Jungkook's room after the cake cutting is over? I-I don't feel great amidst crowds anymore." Taehyung mumbled out, keeping his head down in embarrassment.
"Ofcourse Tae, you never have to say such things with embarrassment, understood? What you feel matters the most to me, to us." Eun-ae said as she pushed open the door of Jungkook's room.

"Dad, stop cheating! I'll tell mom-" Jungkook stopped mid sentence when a familiar fragrance hit his nostrils.
He immediately looked towards the door and saw his mother was standing there, Taehyung standing right beside him, the black mask covering half of his face.
Taehyung was dressed in a burgundy suit and to Jungkook he looked very charming. For him Taehyung in sweatpants and hoodie was charming as well but Taehyung in suits hits completely different.