The End Of The Battle, And The Unknown Woman.

Start from the beginning

Mineta: Get that guy!

[Makoya coughs]

Everyone looks over to see Makoya regaining consciousness. Somehow he looks more worn out than before, if that's even possible.

Izuku: Makoya! You're okay!

Makoya: Im clearly not okay. But thanks for your concern.

Makoya then coughs up some blood as it startles Izuku a bit.

Tsuyu: We need to get you two to a doctor!

They start to walk faster as Makoya is just barely conscious. Yet still conscious.

Makoya: Send me back out their.

Mineta: Are you insane? You'll 100% die once your out there! Plus look at you! No way!

Makoya: I can copy Handjob's Quirk. He can disintegrate things by touching them.

Izuku: Wait, then why am I not disintegrating?

Makoya: I copied a different Quirk than Handjob's before I got knocked away. Anyways, if I can touch that thing over there. I can destroy it. And don't worry, the Quirk I copied should help.

Izuku's thinking about how All Might's worn out already. And how this is affecting him, when Makoya looses consciousness again he starts to rush more as there nerves keep going up.

Everyone looks to see that Kurogiri summoned a portal, chasing the top half of the Nomu to be under All Might as it grabs him, successfully injuring All Might. All Might coughs up a-bit of blood as the Nomu has grabbed the spot where he was previously injured.

Shigiraki: Nice. You we're trying to bury him in the concrete so he couldn't move around anymore. Sorry, that wont work. Nomu's as strong as you are. That wont stop him.

[Shigiraki laughs]

Shigiraki: Nice work, Kurogiri. We've got him just where we want him now.

The portal then starts slowly closing as All Might is trapped, he is about to get cut in-half by the villains.

All Might: Crap! This monster found my weak spot.

All Might try's to get it to let go of him, however the monster is just as strong as him.

All Might: Damn. Gotta stop him, despite his power. If this is your best, then you picked the wrong place to attack. You should just give up now.

Shigiraki starts scratching his neck again, showing he's nervous.

Shigiraki: Kurogiri.

Kurogiri: Normally I wouldn't want blood and viscera flooding the insides of my warp gates, but i'll make an exception for a hero as great as you. (Sir. Wtf? Why he gotta word it like that 😭. Remember, I didn't write this, owner of MHA did.)

Kurogiri: Since you're too fast to see with the human eye, Nomu had to restrain you. And once he's pulled your body halfway through. Ill squeeze the gate shut. Im going to enjoy tearing you to pieces.

The gate starts to close on All Might, as Izuku stops.

Izuku: Asui.

Tsuyu: Yeah, what is it, Midoriya?

Izuku: Will you carry Mr Aizawa and Makoya for me?

Tsuyu: Ribbit. Sure, but what're you gonna do?

Izuku starts to walk away from his friends. Then he starts running towards All Might.

Izuku: All Might. Im not gonna let them kill you!

Mineta: Are you crazy?

Izuku: There's still so much I want you to teach me! This cant be how it all ends! It just cant! Im coming to save you!