The End Of The Battle, And The Unknown Woman.

Start from the beginning

[Shigiraki sighs]

Shigiraki: Of course a government hero relies on violence. I wasn't prepared. I couldn't even see him when he moved. But he's not as fast as I though he would be. Not as fast as he used to be. I guess it's true, after all. All Might really is getting weaker.

Shigiraki smiles like a madman, the side of his face showing as the hand isn't completely on his face yet.

[Izuku gasps]

Izuku: All Might, you can't! That brain villain took One For- I smashed him and didn't break my arm this time, but he wasn't fazed at all. He's too strong!

All Might:Young Midoriya!

Izuku: Uh-

All Might then gives a peace sign as he looks at his student with a smile, however you can still tell he's angry.

All Might: I got this.

[Izuku sighs]

Izuku and his friends then take Mr Aizawa and Makoya away from the fight. As All Might prepares to fight the villains.

All Might: Carolina!

All Might jumps forward to attack Shigiraki. However, something gets in his way.

All Might: Smash!

All Might hits the Nomu with his Carolina Smash. Yet it does no damage.

All Might: Huh?

The Nomu then goes to grab All Might as All Might ducks bending backwards.

All Might: Guess he wasn't wrong when he said it had no effect on you!

All Might then bends back as he punches the Nomu in the stomach, however the Nomu barely moves an inch.

All Might: Let's try, this!

All Might punches the Nomu in the head multiple times, however it does barely anything. The Nomu then screeches as it goes to attack All Might again. Only for All Might to jump backwards to dodge.

All Might: Doesn't even matter where I punch you does it?

Shigiraki: Thats because Nomu here has shock absorption, All Might. The only way your going to hurt him is to slowly gauge out his flesh. Of course, I don't think he'll sit back and let you do that. You've finally met your match.

All Might continued to dodge as Shigiraki is being... Shigiraki.

All Might: Ha! Thanks for telling me how to beat him! All I have to do is wear him down, and then it's on to you!

Shigiraki puts his hands up to make sure no dust gets in his eyes as the force of all might's attack sends huge gusts of wind in all directions.

Shigiraki: Hey, hey now.

The students are watching from above, close to the door just in case.

Sato: Ha! Take that bird brain!

Sero: Woah.

Sato: Thats what you villains get for underestimating him.

Izuku, Mineta, and Tsuyu are making their way to the gate as well, while holding Makoya and Mr. Aizawa.

Mineta: Are you guys seeing this? That suplex looked like a huge explosion! All Might's on a whole 'nother level!

Tsuyu: And yet he still has to look at his notes when he's teaching us. (LOL TSU, I DON'T REMEMBER YOU SAYING THAT!)

Izuku: It's possible they have a way to kill him. But even if they do, there's not really anything we can do to help him now. If we tried to, we'd risk getting taken hostage, which is so much worse than just getting in his way. I have to put my faith in All Might. And stop worrying about the villains' plans.