5. Robot with emotions

Start from the beginning

Roop: Bhai, is Ayaan Bhai not reading our chats?

Arjun looked up to see Ayaan peacefully sleeping now.

Arjun: He is asleep on the sofa and has muted the group. His loss. Don't tell Aryan this. Let him learn his lesson.
Roop reacted with '🤬'

Roop: I am am reading, asshole. ~ Aryan
Roop: He came to room and took my phone away. I couldn't do anything. ~ Roop
Dadi: Keep the curse words off the chat
Niharika: Wrong group Aryan.
Arjun: Okay, enough everybody! Kitni charcha karte ho. Abhi ke liye bas. Milte hai ek chote se break ke baad. And dads, read the chats once you find your phones.

 And dads, read the chats once you find your phones

"Abey, hat na yaha se. Jab dekho yahan aa jata hai." Roop, my sister shrieked when I barged into her room again. Most of the time I have no business. It's just fun to see her annoyed and all riled up. But today, I actually have work. Bhai removed me from the group just because I said the truth. They really need to use their room more. I can't even count the number of times I have caught them in inappropriate positions.

Laaj sharam toh hai hi nahi aur phir galati meri? Kyunki beech corridor toh bohot hi secluded area hai na. Wahan kon hi jaata hai? Bas hum sabke rooms same route mein hai. Actually no, the fault is mine. Mujhe mere room mein udke jaana chahiye tha.

Buffoons, a bunch of them. All of them just like the one in front of me right now.

" Meri hobby nahi hai yahan aana. Bhai removed me from the group so I had to come here. Phone de apna."

She gave me a stink eye and I knew that I would have to resort to alternative and less peaceful methods to get her phone. I started tickling her and snatched the phone from her hand before it could fall on the floor when she fell from the bed and rolled down, laughing. She was wheezing and snorting and sounded like a pig. I frowned while keeping my eyes on the phone. She rubbed her head and arms but I knew she wasn't hurt. She has experience. I've done this quite a lot of times.

"I know I am funny but there is no need for you to laugh like a pig." I said with a smirk while unlocking her phone. She, Riya and I are very close and know practically everything about each other.

She had picked herself up from the floor sand was now staring at me with her arms crossed on her chest and her eyebrows raised in question.

" What?" I asked out of irritation.

" Main gir gayi bed se and you saved the phone? Main zyada pyari hoon ki phone? " She asked like she had a doubt in her mind. Why would I save her? Did she not know me at all?

" Naya kon hai? Tu ya phone? Tu toh purani, tujhe bachake mera kya." I said and returned to reading the chats. Here this headache and there Arjun Bhai. I am literally the only sane person in this family warna inka kya hota? She tackled me to the floor and I did the same to defend my dignity and we continued this until dinner time.