2. Padharo Mhare Des

Start from the beginning

Aashika Sharma (@ aashikamehra) just mentioned you in her story: My BFF is back home!!!!!
You have unread messages from Agasthya Singhania ( @ a.gas. tha) , Pooja Singhania ( @ not.pooja. path.types) and 5 others

You have 20 similar notifications from Instagram, Snapchat and WhatsApp

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

My grin was only further widened and I replied to everyone and reached the exit gate where I engulfed Masi in a big hug and bid her goodbye.

As I walked ahead, pushing the trolley which carried all my luggage, a group of people all dressed in black wearing fancy aviators surrounded me. They started following me all the way out and it really made me wonder. I knew my family was concerned about my safety but I had no idea so much that they would send guards.

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't realise when one of those guards stepped way too close to me. I shrieked away and tried to get away from them when he caught my hand. I was about yell and call for help from the other guards when he kept his hand over my mouth. Somehow, he smelled very familiar. I turned my face to look at him, and to my absolute surprise it was Reyansh Bhai, my bhai...

I lost control over my emotions and started sobbing right there. I was meeting him after 7 years. He pulled me into his arms and both of us just stood there in each others embrace. That's when I felt some moisture against my neck and I looked to see him crying as well which only made me cry more. Uhh! It was a cycle!!!

" How are you bache? Sab thik?" He asked out of genuine concern.
" Yes bhai, all okay." I replied in a hoarse voice as my throat was still in a choke-hold because of the tears. Just then a very familiar voice grabbed my attention,

" Bas bhaiya se hi milna hai too hum sabh chale jaate hai." She said in a teasing and nonchalant tone but the tears in her eyes said otherwise.

There stood my bhabhi in all her gorgeous glory.

That's when I realised that it wasn't only Bhai but everyone:  Rohan Bhai, Agasthya Bhai, Pooji Di , Bhabhi and Hrithik Bhai (dimaag khau) who had come to pick me up.

I hugged all of them and all us sobbed like maniacs at the exit gate. In those moments, we must have looked like maniacs to everyone around us but to me, it was the best moment. Seeing your family for 7 years only on calls really brings out the crybaby in you when you finally meet them. As we moved out of the airport, they continued their pretence play of acting like my bodyguards.
" Ma'am please step out of the way. Sir, please mind your luggage." They said to everyone.
We received so many stares, some looking with a genuine smile and a chuckle whereas some just frowning at our idiocy but meh, we are a bunch of idiots!

We settled in two G-wagons and the driver took his place. Bhai was sitting on the passenger seat while Agasthya Bhai, DK and I were in the backseat. The the others were travelling in the other car while the ' actual ' bodyguards were in the two different cars with one travelling ahead us and the other following. We had just settled in the car when my idiot brother finally spoke up,

" Gaya mera time, ab sab iss chuhiya ko hi attention denge" he whined like a freaking 5-year-old boy.
( Gone is my time now that this attention seeking mouse is here)

" Isko kon utha ke leke aaya airport? " I asked with my eyebrows raised and my glaring, questioning gaze settling on each one of them.
( Who the hell brought him here? )

" Oh madam, be grateful. Yeh bodyguard wala idea mera tha." He said in a feigning voice and rolled his eyes. While I was genuinely touched my his cute gesture, I wasn't one who would tell him that so I just smacked his arm and said,