~~~
We finished the prayer, or rather they. I went to the table and grabbed my bag and phone and rushed to hug my mom, and run to school. The bus was already outside waiting.

I got inside the bus, and it felt like the air around me just seized. I thought my vision was going hazy, I held myself for a minute to steady my breathing. The driver honked the bus, signalling that I should enter the bus or he'd leave me.

Stupid driver, he no fit wait. Ode!

I cussed silently. Imagine my mother hearing me cuss someone, I'd just die. I chuckled inwardly and hopped into the bus.

Immediately i got into the bus, I rushed to my seat and put my headphones on. It's going to be a long day, I thought.

~~~~
We got to school, and I waited for everyone in the bus to get down before coming down. I'm trying to be as stealthy as possible, I didn't want to be noticed.

I quickly moved to the senior block, the smell of body odour and perfumes of all kind wafting my nose, I scrunched my nose in disgust and moved faster.

I got to the classroom, and thankfully, people weren't many in the class. I dropped my bag and sat down at my usual spot and brought out my phone to press.

The bell for assembly rung, and as the assembly prefect ( will be o, by God's grace) I had to get to the hall early and coordinate the hall for the assembly.

People started dispersing from the corridors and the classes, as I made my way pass a group of smelling boys. I honestly don't know what they smell like. Ew.

I saw him.

He was standing there, at the assembly hall, talking to some guy, never seen him before. He was so beautiful. No, beautiful was an understatement. There stood...my long lost crush for three years.

His face was so beautiful, he was laughing at something the guy he was talking to said. I quickly moved to a side so I could watch him. No judging, ejorr o!

His natural locs looked disheveled, and my hand itches to run my fingers through them. His shirt button was left two opened and it wasn't tucked to his trouser, his tie hanged loosely around his neck. He is----

"Can you move, auntie?" Someone said from my side, and i turned around to apologise. "I'm sorry." She just hissed and passed.

Gfb!

~~~
Assembly went as quickly as it came, I was just basically zoning out and looking for my best friend. I hadn't seen her yet, I was so excited to see her.

I was a commercial student, so we had English first. And honestly, I was about to lose my shit.

The whole class was noisy, everybody was just moving chairs up and down, slowly, if I'm may add. Seems like I'm not the only one that hate this class.

The woman walked in to the class and the whole class stood up to greet.

"Good morning, Mrs bankole." We greeted. "Sit down, abeg!" Chairs shuffled again.

We started the class, don't even ask me what she was teaching. I zoned out again. Minutes later, I started looking for him.

He was in my class, but he hadn't come yet and the class was full and the only empty seat was by my side. But, I don't think he'd want to sit with me.

The door opened and he walked in. "Good morning, ma! I'm genuinely sorry for coming late. I was at the principal's office." He said. Scratching his hair, lightly.
And my hands itched again.

"That one kuku concern you. Go and seat down." He smiled, lightly and turned to the class, his eyes scanning for an empty seat. And he looked at my side, and I immediately withdrew my gaze, and from my pheripheral vision, I saw him walk towards me. And my breath hitched.

~~~~
Do I need flogging? Yes.

Hi everyone! How are you?

I honestly don't know what to say.😭😭, I was lazy, tired and so tireddddd! But I'm back now. Hopefully.

So, yh the chapter is dedicated to She_isVahny for guessing the character pov, as promised.

Ehen, back to business. I dropped hints in this chapter, or tried to atleast. I'm not even sure this chapter was worth the wait. Leave comments so I know.😭

I'm super sorry for the tacky chapter and tacky everything. I go still hot.🤭

Sha, Sha. Ilyyyy! See you when I see you! And also tell me what you think about this character and who the 'crush ' is.

Ily! Mauh!🤭💚

This chapter is not edited.😓

VOTE/ COMMENT/ SHARE.

Tyyy!
<3
daniella.