ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠: 𝕌𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕞

Start from the beginning

I clenched my jaw. I can't have that either.

"And public attorney? Believe me when I say that your friends won't get out of here anytime soon." He shook his head, as if the situation amused him.

I could tell where this is going. The son of a bitch is giving me an ultimatum.

"Come with us, and I'll bail your friends out as well. Three instead of one troublemaker, what do you say?" my new brother finished. Our eyes were locked, and he was waiting for me to back down. To lose.

I stared back, furious.

I know he's right. Theo and Ares will be free in no time that way.
And with the threat of foster care in the air, I had no choice but to agree.

I smiled coldly and leaned back on my chair.
Alessandro smirked.

"Fine." I gritted out. "You want to play house? That's on you. Now please get me out of these cuffs"

°°°

I was walking angrily, already knowing my way around this stupid precinct.

After Joel freed me, I was declared a free woman.

Bullshit.

I'm trapped in a deal I had to take.
Ares and Theo are in my debt forever.

Approaching my precious cell with a guard tailing behind, I saw them both sitting on my bed in silence.

In a second, their heads snapped to me.

"Holy shit, Ollie!" Theo stumbled off the bed, Ares on his tracks.

"What the hell took you so long? What--"
He froze when he noticed the guard wasn't pushing me inside.

"I only have a few minutes." I whispered and looked behind. No one was paying attention to us. "You won't believe this shit."

"You're scaring me, are you alright?" Ares pushed Theo aside so he could stand directly in front of me. I nodded hastily, not so sure where to start.

"I was kidnapped."

"What?!"

Yeah, definitely should have said something else.

I shushed them, glancing at the irritated guard.
"As a kid, I mean. That's how I ended up at the orphanage."

"How do you know that?" Theo asked, a frown on his face.

"Because apparently us being arrested lurked my brothers out, and they kinda force me to go with them." I swallowed, searching their faces.

It's safe to say that they were confused.

"What do you mean, force? Did they threatened you?" Ares rushed, gripping the bars tightly.

The three of us, we never had the best experiences with families. Some worse than others.

"No! It's nothing like that. It's just..." I pinched my nose in annoyance.
"They agreed to bail the two of you as well."

Silence.

We stared at each other, not sure what to say. I took the lead.

"They seem fine, you know? They won't beat me or some shit like that... But how the fuck am I supposed to join a family?" I whispered harshly the last part.

Theo squeezed my hand. "You're gonna be fine, you always do. Besides, we'll be there--" he stopped, blinking rapidly.
"Wait, where are you moving?"

I smirked knowingly.

"Oh, shit." Ares mumbled, banging his head on the bars.

"You're moving uptown?" Theo screeched, eyes wide.

"I am, and hear me out, Jace lives there too, right?" I asked excitedly, even though I knew the answer.

The place where my brothers live in is the exact same place Theo's brother has been trying to convince us to move in with him for years.
We never agreed because--

"What happened to 'fuck the rich'?" Ares exclaimed, looking horrified.

"Well, that was when I had a choice. Now I'm forced to go there, and you can join me! Imagine all the shit we'll bring up to those rich boys, come on!" I begged.
There's no way I'm surviving without them there.

"God, I fucking hate you." he took a few steps back and pointed his finger at me.

"Please, I'll do anything! I'll braid your hair whenever you'll like. Just move in with Jace!" I brought out the big guns, and it worked. He slowly turned around to face me.

I usually agreed to braid his hair once in a million years, but seems like it's going to change.

"Deal." he put his hands out, and I grabbed it without a thought.

"Deal." I repeated, smiling victoriously.
Suddenly, he yanked my hand. I came crushing down the bars, my head next to his.

"I was going to say yes anyway, loser." he whispered, and I straightened up immediately.

"Fuck you."

The guard put a hand on my shoulder. "let's go."

I nodded and went to follow her, not before I pointed at the still shocked Theo.

"I'll go to Jace's place as soon as I can. Find his number and make sure Theo contacts him, or our deal is off."

Chapter 8!!
Please make sure to vote if you enjoyed :)