Chiper

Pieces.

This was REQUESTED

Follow me

INSTA: lovely_yielle
TIKTOK: yielle_corpuz (LOVE)
WATTPAD: (HERE ofc)
C.AI: yiellecorpuz_cal

You wake up early in the morning leaving your girlfriend sleeping. Uou went to the kitchen and prepare some breakfast. After that you went back to your room and saw her cleaning the bed, She looks at you and smiled. You walk by her side and kiss her cheeks before walking to the closet to get your clothes to wear in work. You pick out an outfit, You got your towel off the coat hanger and put it on your shoulder. You felt a pair of arms snake around your waist making you laugh "Why is my baby girl so clingy today? You needy?" Cipher laughs and kissed you neck. She bites you gently making you close your eyes and smile "I love you Y/n..." Cipher said under her breath as she kept nibbling on your neck "I love you too" You replied "I have to bath babe, I need to go to work" You added and she whine "Awwww... please? Just stay" you laugh at her baby cries "I cant my love, I have a work to do, it's for the best" Cipher nodded and get off you, You sigh and kiss her in the lips and she kissed back pulling your waist close to hers, You both pulled away "Oh my.. that kiss wants me to... want you more" She smirked and you laugh at her comment "Okay love, I have to get ready for work" You replied and she nodded and lets you go.

After a long day of work, You place down your bag and rest on the couch, Cipher your girlfriend saw you and lean up on the wall then walk over to you and sat next to you. You were closing you eyes but they twitch because of the light. You open your eyes and look at Cipher who wasnt really happy.

"What's wrong? You okay?" You ask sitting properly while holding her hand caressing her knuckles. "No... I'm not okay Y/n..." she looks down at your hand and back in your eyes "Then what's up?" You replied and put the strand of her hair behind her ear "I'm... thinking lately..." By the look of her eyes she looks pretty tired "Y/n... I'm sorry to say this but... I'm.. I wanna..." She sighs again looking away and her words make you feel nervous, You held her hand tightly dont know what to do next "Dont tell me... your tired of me" You frown "Dont say that... I'm not really tired of you but..." You tear up... your heart aches and you took your hand off on top of hers "...Your...... running out of love..." you scoffed "Why do everyone kept always promising to stay forever with each other and by the end... they didn't fulfill that promise..." You added "Its not like that y/n... I'm sorry but... I dont know what to do next" Cipher replied "Your just breaking my heart Cipher... that's it" you reply wiping your tears then you stand up "Then leave..." you added, you storm off leaving Cipher on the living room sitting on the couch. You slammed the door behind you once you got in your room. You sat down the floor lean against the door and cried. You or heart breaks into a glass peices and you cant handle this... you need someone to talk to.. but dont know who.. You heard keys clings to each other and the door opens and close again. You cried loudly once Cipher got out of your house.

_______________________

This made me cry- I love Charlize sm 😭❤