>Lorraine<

○°•●•°○•I still love you•○°•●•°○
Pt 1.

Hello!! Pleass vote =) it really helps me a lot actually.

And follow me! It's free you can change your mind!
Enjoy!

Y/n was listening to music while driving to their mission, It was a dangerous one but y/n doesn't care.

Y/n place their phone on the passenger seat and turn the volume up and they sing along the song. (I suggest the music above :})

Y/n arrives to an abandoned hospital, the other side of the hospital was demolished as if it was abandoned. Y/n walks out of the car and grab their gun, the sun was down and Y/n grabs a gun at the back seat.

Y/n grabs thier phone and put on their headphones and and listen to "GO!" by santigold (I found the song from NIMONA)

Y/n was enjoying. They sang along.

People want my Power
And they want my station.
Storm my winter palace
But they couldn't take it.
All the way to Paris.
Run my reputation.
Tryna pull my status but they couldn't fake it.

Y/n walks singing to the lyrics and went inside the abandoned hospital.
Y/n smelled something "Dead Rat.." They sayd covering their nose and focus on the mission

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

Tryin' to pull a full-on, your guys won't go.
Running,checking on your ♡$$, oh no!
Now, looking for your ticket and now let's all go.
Party's in a minute, but your guys wont go.

Y/n enjoys the music pretty much, they took off the left headphone so they can hear properly so they could be aware of what's going on if there was a person behind them, they could know. Now Y/n is back singing the song quietly so no one could hear them on the building. Y/n walks to the hallway where tons of little cement were off the walls,ceiling and even the post. Y/n looks around if anyone was in the building now Y/n rushed straight over the stairs to go on the second floor.

Man, you look on, you look on your bracelet.
But I'm too gone, I took on that ♡$$, oh no!
When you get on, you get on, you shake it.
Man, you took on, you took on too much, dont blow.

People want my power.
And they want my station.
Storm my winter place.
But they couldn't take it.
All the way to Paris,
Run my reputation.
Tryna pull my status,
But they couldn't fake it.

Y/n was at the second floor and it was dark already. Y/n didn't took out a flashlight of course because they might get caught.

Y/n heard footstep coming to the floor so they hud behind a post and took their phone and put to volume up,( not that loud I dont wanna make your ear hurt ♡) and the song continues.

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

Y/n rushed on the man's back and quickly stab him on the neck and the other two more man were at the floor and trying to shoot Y/n but they already have a gun with them shooting their heads.

Can I get a witness? A closer look?.
Everybody itching to a throne to throw.
And You could be the widget to my turbo.
Better see your status when I go solo.
Do you forget, forget the basics?

Y/n runs to the third floor where Lorraine was and song continues, "Stay where you are Lorraine! Your not ESCAPING me again!" Y/n yelled pointing the gun at her while Y/n was looking behind Lorraine, Lorraine didn't face Y/n as if she was scared "SURRENDER!" Y/n yelled and remove the other headphone and just focus on the surroundings. Lorraine giggles a little then faced Y/n. Lorraine was all bruised and hurt, Lorraine grabs something on her pocket revealing a gun, Y/n pointed at Lorraine's Head "Let's have a little chat? Shall we? My love?" Lorraine grins and Y/n's smile widen while pointing the gun at her head still "Sure" Y/n said having a smirk on their lips.