♡Lorraine♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Pt 2

Please vote =)

Your pov

I took a glance back at her, Lorraine grins and threw her pistol away. Lorraine walks up to me and I threw my gun away.

Lorraine fixed her gloves and so did I, First I strike punching her but she react to it very quickly, she block my punch using her arm and pushed me away.

I was amazed on the way she blocks me, "Huh...So you've been strong" I said smiling then she giggles a bit and rushed towards me only to dodge it but she hugged me from the back and I use my elbow to hit her lower chest and only to let me go, "Y/n...I never wanted this...But I have no choice" Lorraine looks like she had her loss "Whatever" I reply and took time to stare at her.

Lorraine sighs and I laugh and I grab her arm and twist it from her back pinning her down at the wall, She used her foot to stomp into mine and kick me off of her.

It was a long fight until we both were tired and only found ourselves kneeling at the dusty ground, Breathing heavily, Lorraine laughs and try to catch her breath and so did I.

I stood up and walk over to her grabbing her hair and swing her, throwing her into the wall, I grab her face with my hand "I love you Lorraine, I still do...But you never change did you?" I chuckle softly before pushing her back to the wall.

I backed away and walking up to my gun picking it up and put it on the vest I have and grab a sheriff's gun and check the bullets and took it off, I put one on the gun and spinning the it like a wheel before clutching it back, I pointed it to her head and breath out before pressing the trigger.

Nothing came out...

Lorraine laughs "do you think that could kill me?" Lorraine says "No..Its my choice whether I kill you or not" I said and check out the bullet again and spinning it back clutching it again then pressing the gun on my head "No! Dont do that..." Lorraine tries to stand up but she was too tired.

I pulled the trigger...

Nothing came out, I raised my eyebrows and put all the bullets back and putting it away from my vest.

Lorraine stand up and walk over to me before grabbing the back of my neck pulling me into a kiss.

My lips touch her soft pair of lips and I didnt hesitate to kiss her back. We both pull away from the kiss and look at each other.

I intend to look away but she grabs my chin giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I still love you..." Lorraine says, we were both sweating after the fight and I nodded "Sure.." I reply then walking away back to the first floor of the building.

Walking back to my car and sat on drivers seat, I closed my eyes before starting the car and drove off.