29: My Children Come to Visit

Magsimula sa umpisa

"No- no, not like that!" I quickly explained, my face heating up. "They're my Cacodemons. Nyx... she-she.... She turned my feelings against me and turned them into Cacodemons. So they kind of are my children? I mean, they came from me! No! Not in that way... like... uhhh....".

"Wow, Nico! You must've had good looks to attract a goddess!" Dick teased me. 

"WHAT?! NO! SHE TRIED TO KILL ME! ALSO I DID NOT LOOK GOOD! I LOOKED LIKE A LIVING CORPSE!" I shouted, causing Jason to snicker. "Do you REALLY want to see what i look like as fifteen?" I asked accusingly. The boys nod their head quickly.

Another thing i had found out is that i can go back to my normal age every now and then, but only for about a minute at most.

I size up, and the boys seemed surprised at how accurate the description was. I had dirty tangled hair, large eye bags, and am insanely skinny and pale. Yep. I looked like a corpse. "See? Nothing special." I said bitterly, then turned back into a seven year old. Bruce also looks surprised.

Seven year old me had olive skin, slightly tangled hair, no eye bags, and I actually had gained a few pounds. Which is actually REALLY difficult for a child of Hades.

Then the doorbell rang.

"Just so you know, prepare for your feelings to start acting up." I warn the Batfam. The Cacodemons tend to mess with feelings.

I walked out of the office with the Batfam wearily following. I had a feeling Jason and Damian wouldn't be worried about what I had  warned them, but Tim, Bruce, and Dick would trust me.

Alfred opened the door and Percy burst in, paused for a second then his eyes lit up as he saw me. 

"NEEEEEEEEEKSSSS!" He yells excitedly like a little kid, as he bolts past Alfred and picks me up in a hug.

"NOOOOoOoOoo!" I wailed as the much bigger boy squeezed the breath out of me. Then he grinned and set me down. Then his face turned serious.

"Nico! You ran away from your problems! AGAIN." Percy said pointedly. I groan. The Batfam looks at Percy and me in shock.

"Also, the Cocoapuffs missed you!" He announced. As if on cue, the pack burst through the door, along with a wave of overwhelming feelings.

The pack runs up to me. "Hey, guys!" I said, feeling a bit more sad. Misery walked up and licked my chin. The wolf-headed dragon was quickly pushed back into the group as more came to greet me. Once they had finished, I noticed Jason and Damian were on the verge of tears. They hadn't listened to me.

"Anyways... I've got a date with Annabeth! Gotta go, cuz!" Percy said, smiling before walking out the door.

My Cacodemons looked at the Batfam. "Sooo... Cocoapuffs, these are Bruce, Alfred, Dick, Jason, Tim, and Damian." I said, gesturing to the Batfam. "And these are Grief, Misery, Depression, Guilt, Anxiety, Anger, Betrayal, Loneliness, Fear, Pain, Stress, Hate, and Vengefulness." Each Cocoapuffs chirruped as it heard its name.

Misery slowly walked up to Jason and stared into his eyes. I knew what the wolf-dragon was doing. She was confronting Jason about the misery he had gone through. But not in a bad way. Trying to help him with it. Helping him cope with his death. Jason leaned down the stroked the hybrid on her head. She let out an odd purring sound.

Then Anger walked up to Damian. He was a small house cat that had a large scorpion stinger for a tail and an extra eye on its forehead. Anger's extra eye stairs at Damian, as confronted him, doing what Misery had done for Jason. 

Depression walked up to Tim next. Depression was a lion with soft black fur that swirled with purple. He also had two heads. He did the same for Tim, that Misery and Anger had done for Jason and Damian.

Then Guilt walked over to Dick. Guilt was an odd Peacock-fox hybrid. She say by Dick's foot and curled up around it.

Grief, who was a large dog with hoofed legs, went to Bruce, and the rest stayed with me.

"Wow." Dick said as Guilt pulled him back to reality.

Once Bruce was done, the Cocoapuffs came back to me. "Quite the little therapists, aren't they." Bruce said with surprise. I nodded.

"Yep. Well, now that they've done that, i think I'll send them back to Camp. They are pretty good at helping with feelings. And now they've gotten the attention they wanted, so i think I'll bring them back." I informed the Bats. They Cocoapuffs gathered around me, and i held their paws\hooves\claws and shadow traveled back to Camp.

The Cocoapuffs all scampered off towards the Big House when i landed. I smirked then arrived back at the Wayne manor.

Hi my Minions! So i have multiple ideas for the next chapter, and i was wondering if you guys can help me by voting on what'll happen next! Also, all of these ideas will happen at some point! You can vote by putting a ❤️ emoji  in the comments or whatever they're called. Also PLEASE DO NOT vote multiple times! 

Here are the ideas:

The Joker attempts to capture Nico and injects him with a mysterious liquid. (I'm not going to spoil what it does!)

The boys get into a fight that results with Nico getting injured permanently.

Nico becomes a superhero.

Nico starts going to Gotham Academy.

Yep! I hope you're enjoying the story! ❤️ u, my Minions!

—Anitoly!