16: you fool!

Disclaimer:

All characters from Lout of Count's Family mentioned belong to Yoo Ryeo Han.

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Crouching down on her bed and under the blanket, she kept recalling the event before.

"Ah, no, no! Why was he there at that time?"

She tossed the blanket and flailed her hands everywhere until she ended up lying down with a blanket covering her body with a ragged breathing.

「 "Yes! I want Dokja to only kiss me!"

Silence enveloped.

"Hey, Dokja-ssi. What are you doing here?"

"H..hey, Heewon-ssi. I just..."

His mind was blank, he totally forgot what he came here for.

"Hahaha, it's a joke!"

All eyes turned towards her, making her nervous.

"Don't take what I said too seriously, guys. It was just a joke!"

"Unnie, are you serious right now?"

"Why, of course! Don't be silly. Ah look at that, I suddenly feel tired. I will return to my room then take a rest."

She backed away without looking at the man.

"Wa..wait, Haemin-ssi?!"

A shriek coming from the former soldier.

"Let's have a talk later, yeah? Enjoy your day, guys!"

"Unnie!"

"Oh God, this woman is crazy!"

"Haemin-ssi!"

They rushed towards the window to see the woman run away so quickly after jumping out from the window when they were on the second floor of this building.

Kim Dokja was too stunned to speak. 」

Cha Haemin buried her face on the pillow and let out a muffled scream.

The stupidest thing she ever did!

'How I wanted to face him after this?'

Cha Haemin tossed away the blanket before she slapped both of her cheeks.

"No, I can't let this distracted me from my goal. They will come and I need to make sure to stay by his side all the time."

If she wanted just to change his ending, at least she'd stay by his side and not let him be alone all the time.

'I will carry your burden with you, Kim Dokja. This is the only thing I could do.'

"You're awake."

She raised her head to see a tall woman.

"Master!"

Her face lit up but then she noticed another presence, the small man landed in front of her and eyed her upside down.

"Humph, why would my disciple always be associated with yours?"

Kyrgios crossed his arms.

"A constellation at that. You'll be more powerful if you train under me."