ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13: ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟɪᴛʏ

Y/N came back to the old mansion inside the forest. Walking closer to her home feels endless power and amazing euphoria.

She looked at the hellions who were waiting for her to come back.

She doesn't look afraid nor hesitant. Her body feels like needing this attention. The mansion is covered by fire, endless fire that didn't even burn the mansion down. It was like the mansion is controlling the fire.

A familiar guy came up to see her and grabbed her nape, leaning in for a kiss.

Y/N closed her eyes as she felt his lips caressing hers.

He grabbed Y/N's back, pushing it closer to him.

He was happy tasting his Queen's lips. He was promised to serve the Queen and satisfy the Queen but suddenly his head flashed an image of Y/N kissing another guy... Heeseung.

He stopped and looked at Y/N's eyes.

Damian: You kissed him huh?

Y/N looked at him fearless. It was like Y/N's pure soul just left her own body. Her eyebrow's shot up, confused on why this man is acting up.

Y/N: You are kissing me without my permission, I should have poisoned you.

She stared at Damian's eyes wanting him to speak and respond.

Damian: I am your soon to be husband, Y/N.

Y/N walked away, she spoke as she walks..

Y/N: You should be calling me Queen. Can't you see? I am here to fulfill my fate..

She smirked.

Damian: I hate being in a competition. I should get rid of my competitor... Heeseung?

Damian smirks back but he felt a sharp object suddenly slashing his cheek.

He saw Y/N fiercely looking at him, her hands was on the air, must be the one who threw a sharp stone unto his skin.

Y/N: If you lay a hand on Heeseung or anyone inside the Cresent University, I will kill you with my own hands...

She warned.

Y/N: Got it?!

She repeats.

Damian teleported in front of Y/N and pulled her close.

Damian: Just don't fall for him, he will end up dead if you do..

He said seriously.

---

Jay entered his adopted parent's house.

He saw his mom sitting next to her sister, Wonyoung.

Jay: Y/N chose her fate...

He said abruptly.

Mom: I didn't know you guys had failed this bad.

Jay: I think we should tell them about you now. What are we even waiting for?

His mom became silent, thinking about what decision to make.

When suddenly Jay's adopted dad, Anton came inside the living room. Together with another woman who has a familiar face.

Ms. Danny: We saw your mansion inside the forest, it was blazing fire. We should do something about it... Yvonne.

Jay: I beg you my Queen, our Princess is on her edge.

Jay gets down on his knees.

Anton: We can't save her.. we will keep on waiting until she accepted the throne.. the last full moon is tomorrow. The organization should prepare for a fight.