ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6: ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ

Heeseung just came to the living area where everyone was looking at him.

Heeseung: Why? What's up?

Jake: We heard that Y/N is in your room. Where is she?

Heeseung: I asked her to rest, so she went back to her dorm.

Jungwon: Hmm.. she probably needs to rest. 

Jungwon said cheekily.

Heeseung stared at Jungwon mouthing "Stop" as Jungwon mouthed "What?"

Niki: This girl Y/N captures hearts already? 

The youngest commented.

Jay: She's my queen.

Jake: Yeah-

Heeseung: Of course not!

Niki chuckled.

Sunghoon: Wow. It's a love square. No doubt, Y/N is pretty.

Sunoo: I agree but don't you ever forget that we can't just let our guards off. She is still a daughter of Florian, blood is thicker than water.

Niki: Sunoo hyung is right. She looks kind and harmless but we can't guarantee.

Jungwon: You've seen her?

Niki: Hmm. Yeah. Actually I do, we've met in our heads while I am time-travelling.

Heeseung: So? What are you doing all this time? Have you realized that leaving us six in this situation is too rude?

Niki: Yes.. and no.. I am still studying on how to become a human, it's just.. it's complicated than I have expected and I found something more interesting.

Jake: What is it?

Niki: I've unexpectedly fount out that Florian and Margarette is a real couple and they graduated in this school, together with every vampire who stays in Section Zero. 

Niki pulled out a picture from his bag.

Niki showed the picture to everyone.

Niki: There's my mom beside Margarette, so as Sunoo's mom, Jake and Heeseung's dad too. And there's Florian.

Jay: W-wait... does it mean that Florian is a vampire?

Jungwon: I remember someone told me that Section Zero is cursed, and something serious happened in there.

Niki: Right. Something really happened there and Florian is not just a vampire... he is a royal blood one.

Jungwon: Damn! That is why Y/N is a royal blood. A father and a mother should be royal bloods to produce a royal blood too.

Jake: That's a news. Are we sure about that? And if that's true why would Florian betray his own blood?

Niki: That's what I am digging right before Sunoo came but to be honest, I was expecting to be in Margarette's past yet I ended up in Y/N's future, that's when I met her, she's there too..

Niki: She started to discover her powers as a daughter of a demon. Florian is too strong that any vampire who tried to kill him failed, even Margarette tried too, before she finally got executed. I believe Y/N is stronger than his father.

Sunghoon: But why would Margarette try to kill her lover? Or why even Florian wants to kill Margarette? Something in the story is off-

Sunoo: What if Margarette has another man? That's why Florian became the mad man and sacrificed his blood to become a demon?