CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

Start from the beginning

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Jin Ho is drinking alone in the bar of that hotel. He decided to stay there because he learn that Chae Yoon and Tae Gu will stay in their suite overnight. He clench his fist as he recalled how happy she is and how beautiful she is while walking down the aisle. He drink his vodka straight. "You're lucky hyung, you have her..." He said. He pick a pink hanky on his pocket with HCY initial and he smell it. "Chae yoon shhi... You never gave me the opportunity that I'm better than him..." He said.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Tae Gu is on the cafe at the hotel lobby with Mr. Nam.  He decide to meet him before they headed back to Gyeongju. "Really? Chae Yoon is pregnant?" Mr. Nam said and he got surprised. Tae Gu smile as he nodded. "Yes... She told me last night that's why she's sick this past few days i think because of her pregnancy." He said. Mr. Nam smile widely. "I'm happy for the both of you... Finally, you will have your heir." Mr. Nam said. "That's why we should head back home today for her check up. And I want her to have some rest." He said. "Arasso... So I will call your driver to pick you up here." Mr. Nam said. "Aniyo... I'll drive to make sure that my wife and my baby is safe." He said.  Mr. Nam is so happy for him. "Tae Gu.. you're a father now, and I'm happy that heaven heard your prayer." Mr. Nam said. Tae Gu smile and sip his tea.

Chae Yoon woke up and got surprised when she didn't see Tae Gu beside her. She immediately went outside and look for him. "Where did he go?" She said. She wear her bathrobe and went to the balcony. The whether is so nice and the sea infront of her is so calm. She close her eyes to feel the fresh air. Suddenly the door bell ring and she went towards to the door to check on it. "Good morning Mrs. Min.." The hotel staff said. She smile when he called her Mrs. Min. "Good morning..." She said. "I'm sorry if I disturb you but I'm here to deliver these gifts for your wedding yesterday." He said. "Oh, come in... Can you put it inside..." She said. "Thank you.." She added.

When the staff left she seated and look at to those gifts. She read all the greetings cards. But there's one gift that wrapped in black gift wrapper. "What's this? There's no card..." She said. She decide to open it out of her curiosity. "Oh my..." She shouted and she immediately throw the box. She immediately stood up as she felt her tummy tighten and her heart was beating so fast. "What happened?" Tae Gu immediately walk fast towards where she is when he heard her scream at the door. "Are  you alright?" He said. "Tae Gu... Look... There's a dead snake on that box." She said. Tae  Gu saw the box that has dead snake with a bloody knife inside. He immediately cover her and hug her. "Are you okay? How's your feeling?" He asked. "I am but I got startled." She said. "Stay in our room. I will call the manager and I will call a police." He said. "Arasso.." She said and follow him. 'Who's trying to scared her? I will never slide this one...' In his mind.

When the manager arrived, he requested a copy of CCTV footage of their wedding yesterday. He needs to know who's the person behind it. He immediately went to Chae Yoon when the manager left. Chae Yoon is packing their things when he saw her. "I told you to rest.." He said and pull her and he sit her on the side of the bed. "Yah!" She said. Tae Gu smile and  look at her with those wistful eyes. "Waeyo?" She said. "I couldn't believe that your my wife now and we have a little life inside you..." He said. Chae Yoon smile, "Me too... Everything for me is just like a dream... The dream that I don't want to wake up... Tae Gu shhi... Can we just stay like this? Loving each other, cuddling and teasing each other and... Enjoying each other's company..." She said. "Yes... We'll stay like this.. from now on... Our focus is on our family..." He said. Chae Yoon hug him and close her eyes.

The two are laughing and teasing each other while walking at the hallway without them knowing Jin Ho is behind them watching and following them. He saw how Chae Yoon smile at him, how Tae Gu put his arms on her waist and that's irritated him. The Two doesn't care their surroundings when they're together. Jin Ho envy his cousin for having the company and most of all for having the girl that he really like. 'If fate give me an opportunity to replace you... Rest assured that I'll grab it with no letting go...' In his mind.

Tae Gu and Chae Yoon head back safely to their home. "So, you can stay here for life.. we're married you don't need to stay on your place, Mrs. Min." He said. Chae Yoon laugh and she nodded. "Arasso, Mr. Min.." She said. When they went inside, Chae Yoon got her eyes widen when she saw a familiar face that welcome them. "Mrs. Jang!" She said and she immediately run towards to her and hug her. Mrs. Jang was so happy to see her again and she return a hug to her. "Aigoo... You're still pretty just like the old days.." She said. Chae Yoon smile with her pair of eye smile. "I miss you... " She said. "Tae Gu requested me  to assist you here..." Mrs. Jang said. Chae Yoon got surprised. "Really? So you're staying here with us?" Chae Yoon said excitedly. Mrs. Jang nodded. Tae Gu saw happiness in her eyes. "Kamsahamnida, Tae Gu shhi..." She said. Mrs. Jang and Chae Yoon having their conversation on their room. Tae Gu heard Chae Yoon's laughters and giggles. He smile while listening to their conversation. He saw the medicine herb that Doctor Moon gave to him. He pick it and prepare to give it to Chae Yoon.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

More side story

"What? Oppa... What did you say?" Sook hwi said. "His lab test results is he can have a child and he's not sterile. Ninety five percent that he has a capacity to have a child." Doctor Moon said. "It can't be... My brother told me that Tae Gu is infertile that's why I support him instead of Tae Jin." Sook hwi said. "Argh! My brother lure me..." She said. "We need to stop them to having a child... If he will have an heir, he will gain the trust of the major stockholders..." She said. "Oppa.. please do this for me.." She said. "Sook hwi..." Doctor Moon said. "Gave this drug to Chae Yoon and make sure that she will take this everyday." She said. "What kind of drugs this?" He asked. "This drugs can make the girl infertile or if she got pregnant, this drug will kill her baby inside her womb and it can weaken Chae Yoon's body." She said. Doctor Moon got shocked. "Sook hwi... I couldn't do this... This is so dangerous and life threatening... Can we think another plan, how about pills instead of this one." Doctor Moon said. Sook hwi gave him a death glared. "You think I will satisfy on that? Oppa... I need to see Tae Gu's suffering and to make that happen, that girl is need to get rid... I don't care how but I need to get rid of her as soon as possible..." She said. "She can't be pregnant with Tae Gu.. I couldn't take the Min's Corporation if Tae Gu succeed to have an heir." She said. " Please oppa do this for me... I know you love me and you promise to do everything for my happiness." Sook hwi said and hug him.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Author's note

Goodnight guys... I'm so sleepy right now... It's time to sleep... Hoping that Tomorrow I have time to write the next chapter... How was it? 😁

Love lot's
Ms.seri12