Chapter IV - Accusations

Start from the beginning

"Let's not waste any more of our time, shall we." She calls us, walking back to the guidance room.

There will be no problems in our Class, at least I think so. If what I think is indeed the most obvious thing to happen, then it means that someone will try to manipulate Class C from the shadows, there is also a chance that Class A is involved. Although I have an uneasy feeling about Class D.

*Click*

"Come in." She tells us to enter the room, which we do before she closes the door. "Sit down, it will be a while before you are released."

I see, so the matter is quite ugly.

"And what would that be, sensei?" Shinji sits in the next armchair with his legs crossed.

"...Let's start with the accusations." She takes a folder from the shelf. "Who do I start with first?"

Walking over to her desk, she turns on the table lamp before taking her seat.

"Make your choice, sensei." I responded with a provocative hand gesture.

"Haah. Okay... Shinji-kun." She calls out to him, making him look at her. "You got yourself into a pretty complicated situation, I'd say..."

He smiles at your words

"Really? Don't tell me I caused so much damage?"

Sensei just frowned, noticing that he was just teasing her.

"You have been accused of attacking some Class C students, although they are just "Accusations" there is still no proof. Therefore, you will have to resolve your issue with the student council so we can decide which side is right or wrong. You'll say you didn't do anything, am I right?"

"Correct. But to be honest, I actually beat them up." He says without hesitation, surprising the sensei a little. "But it wasn't without any purpose, they were insulting me and slandering me, so I blew out the candle on their cake."

"I blew out the candle on their cake" Is that a way of saying, "I just hit them lightly"?

"I understand. Even if you say that, you will still be punished." She informs him.

"I know, but that's not what I'm worried about. If I can prove that they started the fight then, that's enough for us to win, right?" He raises an eyebrow.

"If you can prove it, yes, but it will result in a small penalty for the damages. Otherwise, you will be suspended if they win."

"I see."

"Well, now let's talk about the two of you, including you, Akira-kun." She points the pencil in her hands toward me. "Koenji Hiro, your case is quite... Incoherent, to be honest. You were nothing more than just accused of causing damage to Class C, without evidence and without procedure. The security camera videos also don't prove anything their point, soon you will be investigated nothing further."

"I completely understand my situation." Hiro smiles naturally.

"Now... Akira-kun..." She looks at me with half-closed eyes. "You were accused of falsifying your identity, illegally obtaining private points and being responsible for expelling the second year students."

My eyes widen a little.

Who the hell made that kind of accusation? No, even worse... How did he know I got so many points? I don't remember saying that to anyone other than Chie.

Shinji looks at me sideways with narrowed eyes, giving me a "Do we have to worry?" Sign.

Which I shake my head at.