Ayush : Bro! I am tired let's go home fast or else this media people will follow us everywhere!

Jimin : *chuckled* Okay okay let's go!

*They all sat in the car and went to Kim mansion*

TIME SKIP.
AT KIM MANSION.
*All of them went inside the Kim mansion and Mrs Kim opened the door*

Mrs Kim : come inside. We were waiting for you all!!

Yn : Thanks aunty!

Aaradhya : YN!!!!!!!

Yn : Aaruuu!!! Dii!!

*they both dramatically ran and hugged each other making other chuckle*

Aaradhya : ahh finally you came to meet me. Otherwise I thought I won't be able to meet you! Or I even thought to come to Australia.

Yn : Aish dii! I came to meet you right!

Aera : you all go and fresh up I will prepare the dining table.

*they all nodded and moon young came and showed the rooms to them*

*After getting fresh up they all came down and saw a girl whom they don't know*

Mrs Kim : oh so you all came!! Meet her she is hyejin. Taehyung's Bestfriend!

Hyejin : Ahh sorry I slept too much! Hello nice to meet you all!

Mrs Kim : it's okay. Well she came yesterday! Only from New York!

Sneha : oh nice to meet you hyejin!

*she smiled and gave the Same response but didn't saw jungkook and Jennie are glaring at hyejin.*

*Soon the door opened revealing taehyung as Mrs Kim blackmailed him and warned to come back at lunch time as he came inside he saw everyone in the living room and his gaze went to Yn she also looked at him with racing heart.

*They both were staring at each other but it broke cause of someone's shouting*

Hyejin : TAEHYUNG YOU CAME!!!

*She went and hugged him tightly making him shock. YN's and Sneha's eyes widened and jungkook and Jennie just rolled their eyes looking at her as it was nothing new to them. Taehyung immediately broke the hug*

Taehyung : Yeah I am home as mom said to come fast!

Mrs Kim : yeah go and fresh up and come down you all just be hungry right.

Rosé : yes aunty very much!

Mrs Kim : okay let's go to the dining and taehyung come fast.

TIME SKIP.
*Soon taehyung came after fresh up and went to the dining room and sat beside hyejin as it was the only chair left. Sneha was sitting beside jungkook and Ayush was sitting between Jennie and Yn beside Yn rosé and Ryan.