Wedding Rituals🫶🏻

Depuis le début

"Waise bhabhi apne aisa kya kra ki bhai ne shaadi ke liye hnn krdi??" asked curious Vani.
(By the way, what did you do sister-in-law that brother said yes for the marriage)

"Exactly bhabhi, bhai ne humesha mana kr diya shaadi ke liye. Infact wo toh gussa krte the shaadi ke topic par" said Shreya with confusion.
(Exactly sister-in-law, brother always refused for marriage. Infact he used to get so angry on the topic of marriage.)

"Ye pyaar ka jadu hai, pyaar ka jadu" said Esha in a teasing tone and earned a smack from Avni on her head.
(This is the magic of love, magic of love)

"What was this for??" asked Esha rubbing her head. "For the nonsense you just spilled" said Avni with a bossy tone.

"Wohoo-Wohoo" said Shreya and Vani together. "Our bhabhi is so sassy" said Shreya. Vani smiled and said "Indeed yes!!!".

The night passed with fun and teasing session both would be husband and wife were blushing when their partner's name were mentioned every now and then.
They all drifted for their houses and the day ended without any drama.

Both families decided to book a resort for other functions.
Avni wanted her wedding functions a little grand. So they went for pool side haldi.

Avni's POV:

"It's finally my haldi!!!!!" I shouted with excitement only to earn a smirk from Esha.

'Mumma told me that she will come to take me, but now I can't wait anymore

'Mumma told me that she will come to take me, but now I can't wait anymore...... Mumma where are you?????' I was thinking all this when I saw mumma entering inside the room. But before she could speak something my excited ass jumped from the chair and I quickly went towards the door and luckily mumma didn't say anything and took me towards the pool.

 But before she could speak something my excited ass jumped from the chair and I quickly went towards the door and luckily mumma didn't say anything and took me towards the pool

Aayansh's POV:

'Why??? Why she wanted a poolside haldi??? I genuinely hate it. She could have kept it simple but no!!! She had to show her girly behaviour....' My thoughts of the chain were broken when I saw Aditya entering inside my room.