Taehyung

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Won't you join me?" Jungkook's voice rang out, breaking the heavy silence that hung between us. I stood there, overly dressed, hands folded on my lower abdomen, and my eyes cast down. My heart was pounding, and I could hardly meet Jungkook's gaze. After last night's horrific incident, I had been avoiding him as much as possible, terrified of what could happen if I got too close.   

"I-I already ate," I stammered, my voice shaking with nervousness.

"Alone?" Jungkook's brows furrowed as he peered at me more closely. "But you... Are you okay?" His concern was genuine, but I couldn't bring myself to look into his eyes.

"Y-yes," I replied, my words trembling. "I'll collect the tray after a while."

Without waiting for his response, I turned and left, holding my frightened heart in my trembling hands. The fear of being near Jungkook was overwhelming, and the memories of last night's nightmare still haunted me.

As I retreated to the safety of my room, I couldn't help but wonder how I had ended up in this situation. I had tried to protect my sister, but my actions had only led to more chaos and fear. Now, I was trapped in a web of secrets, fear, and uncertainty, and I had no idea how to escape.

The memory of last night's horrifying incident haunted me like a relentless nightmare. I couldn't escape the image of Jungkook's fingers tightening around my neck, the sheer terror that had coursed through me, and then the inexplicable change that had come over him.

His eyes, those once warm and gentle brown eyes, had shifted into something else entirely. They turned a deep, unearthly shade that I couldn't quite comprehend. It was as if the very essence of him had transformed right before my eyes. His grip on my neck had loosened, and he fell onto me, unconscious.

I remembered how I had sat there, my back against the wall, with Jungkook's unconscious body sprawled across my lap. It was a long night, filled with fear and uncertainty. I dared not move closer to him, afraid of what might happen if he woke in that state. So, I remained there, watching over him, my heart pounding with fear for him and myself.

Jungkook didn't wake up until the next morning. Throughout the night, I had felt the weight of the situation pressing down on me. I wanted to help him, to comfort him, but I couldn't bring myself to do so. The Jungkook I had known had vanished in that moment, replaced by someone unrecognizable and dangerous.

As the first rays of morning light filtered into the room, Jungkook finally stirred. His eyes opened slowly, revealing the familiar brown color I knew so well. But the memories of his transformation lingered, and I couldn't forget the terror I had felt.

I had stayed by his side all night, silently observing, unable to comprehend the darkness that had taken hold of him. Now, as I faced a new day, I couldn't shake the feeling that something had fundamentally changed between us, and I had no idea how to navigate the dangerous path we were on.

I couldn't shake off the fear that had settled in my heart after the previous night's terrifying incident. I paced back and forth in my room, my thoughts a chaotic whirlwind. When I heard a soft knock at the door, my heart skipped a beat. It was Jungkook.

"Taehyung," Jungkook's voice was laced with concern as he entered my room. His gaze, once warm and comforting, now held a touch of confusion and hurt. "What's going on with you? You've been avoiding me since this morning."

I tried to meet his eyes, but my own betrayed my anxiety, darting around the room nervously. "I-I'm just... I'm just not feeling well," I stammered.

Jungkook frowned, his brow furrowing in frustration. "Taehyung, you can tell me anything. We've been through so much together. You don't have to hide things from me."