Chapter 14

I got back to the hut and plopped myself onto the bed. I was giggling, literally giggling and feeling butterflies in my tummy. Revenge couldn't taste more sweeter and I did agree with Wolfe on one part. Killing them would only be the easy way out and lead more trouble our way. And besides, nobody would believe Lannard or his friends if they said they got attacked by an Alpha. Why? Because the alphas left town years ago and no way would they come back years later.

The door swung open and I sat up to see Wolfe had returned. His knuckles covered in red, but when he saw me all I could feel was the waves of his pheromones coming my way.

The alpha took three heavy steps towards me and got on top of me. Not a word was uttered as he kissed me hard and pinned me down.

"Mmm..." I purred as my hands touched his bare hairy chest, feeling those taught muscles. He was shirtless as always and having him on top of me got me hard as rock.

"I did it," he said and looked at me. "I took care of them. From now on they will never bother you again. And if anyone of them tries again I will rip his throat out."

"You're hot looking so angry and bloodlusted!" I said giggling as he kissed my neck and started to suck on my skin.

"Truth is that I am hot right now and bloodlusted. And I want to fuck your hard!"

He tore off my clothes and spread my legs open so far before he lifted my ass so he could push his face between my asscheeks.

"Oh my~!" I gasped. His tongue started to lick and flatten over my hole. He always knew how to get me riled up. "Fuck! I can't wait, just fuck me already!"

"You sure?" He looked at me.

"Yes! Fuck!"

"You're such a naughty boy!" He grinned and stood up, unbuttoning his shorts and dragging down which freed his huge cock. He roughly jacked it off before his red tip kissed my ass pussy and with one swift move he plunged it inside me.

"Fuck!!!" I filled the hut with my screams.

I was so horny that I demanded my alpha to fuck me without properly preparing me. Had I known that the pain it would cause would feel like I was being torn in half, I would've thought about it first...but damn he still reached that spot deep inside me and a wave of pleasure unlike any other before hit me.

My walls clenched around his cock. "Take this cock, Pup!" He smacked my ass hard as he slammed into me again and again.

I yelped and cried out feeling how he was shoving every inch into my body, plowing my like there was no tomorrow and I was loving it. His size alone made me feel him inside my stomach.

My hole became wet and sticky from all the slick and discharge his cock gave off. The lewd noises of our flesh clapping filled the room and what made it even more hot was when Wolfe kissed me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him too and I was being banged into the bed like there was no tomorrow.

The pressure inside my abdomen began rising. My walls kept clenching and unclenching. I was starting to lose myself again as he fucked me hard and raw.

"I'm close!"

"Cum for me boy! Come for you alpha!"

"Yes alpha! I'm going to cum lots of goodies for you! ONLY FOR YOU!"

I rolled my eyes back and curled my toes. I hit cloud nine hard and then covered my belly and chest in my own cum. Just discharging all of it gave me a shivering and tingling feeling in my spine, the kind any man feels whenever he ejaculates. I honestly just loved having a dick because no feeling could match with having your prostate jabbed into oblivion while discharging your own cum all over the place.

"Dammit Kaya! If you say such things to me, you—" Wolfe slammed his cock in harder and deeper. He delivered a few more hard earth shattering pumps before his cock exploded inside me and spurts of his hot gooey cum sprayed into me.

He kept pumping his cock in and out, filling me to the brim with his hot white goodies and pushing his cock all the way to the hilt. And he wasn't done with me.

He flipped me on my side and pulled my leg over his shoulder and continued to drill my hole. At this stage I was convinced the alpha was turning me into a flesh light for his cock and I was gladly letting him use me like that. It was what an omega like me was made for.

He held my cock and jerked me off at the same time. My cock hardened again and I slacked my jaws feeling the pressure rising inside my body again and again. It was becoming too much.

"Ahhh Wolfe....Wait!"

"Can't do that!" He said and held my throat choking me and finally blasting more loads into my asshole.

If I was in heat, I would've been pregnant thanks to him. That was something that surely would be happening soon.

~~~

The following morning I had to leave for my parent's home. I still wanted to finish school and being with Wolfe here in the woods made me think a lot about my future. He was my mate which meant I couldn't accept the offer to go to that college. I was going to let myself get graduated early though at least and then I'd go out on my own and live with my mate.

Wolfe, although he agreed, wasn't very keen on letting me leave yet. I had to literally beg him to let me go and after he finally let me go, I headed back to my house.

I headed inside without knocking. My mother was in the kitchen when I looked for her, talking on the phone and clearly normalising her relationship with the principal. She didn't even notice that I was gone and that did work in my favour because I didn't feel like explaining my whereabouts to her.

I headed to my room to shower and change, maybe even pack a bag so I could have stuff to bring with me when I headed over to Wolfe's.

I fetched my schoolbag and then I headed downstairs.

"I'm leaving Mom!" I said grabbing an apple on my way out.

"Kaya, wait!" She came running after me.

I stopped at the front door. "What is it, Mother?"

"Derrick is coming over for dinner tonight and I thought maybe you could join us. You know, get to know him better?"

"He is my school principal. I believe I know him well enough, thank you!" I flashed a fake smile and walked out the door.

"I don't want you to know him as your principal, Kaya. I want you to know him as the man in my life."

I sighed and hit my forehead with my hand. I looked at her again. "Do we really have to do this?"

"Yes. He makes me happy and I want you two to have a good relationship. I also want you support in this."

"I'm sorry Mom, but I can't. Until you and Dad get a divorce I do not want any part in this. Dad is my dad and I know our family isn't as functional as everyone outside thinks, but I at least owe him enough to respect him as my Dad and maybe I can get to know Derrick better when my Dad no longer is the man in your life. I do not want to be to be the middle guy, so until you do what you have to do I do not want to have anything to do with Derrick." I huffed after finally getting all that off my chest. "And don't take this in a bad way Mom, that's just how it has to be."

"I understand, Kaya."

"You do?"

"Yes. You're grown now and soon you'll graduate. I have always known that you were too mature and intelligent for your age and I respect that. We can take it slow however you want and don't worry about your father. I have already told him about Derrick and that I want a divorce."

"Okay..." I took a bite from my apple. "In that case. Let me know when you signed the papers and then maybe we can have that dinner! Bye!" I tossed my backpack over my shoulder and headed to school.

(6 Chapters remaining❤️‍🔥. This book will end here on Wattpad at Chapter 20 and then it will continue with Chapter 21 on my Inkitt subscription page under Tier X.)