Chapter 351 Xiao Jin was beaten

Start from the beginning

"Guanshi Cao, can you tell me carefully what is going on?"

  "Oh, here's the thing. In the past few days, the three Shen brothers have often gone to my trading area. At the beginning, I didn't pay much attention. Yesterday, the three Shen brothers had a quarrel with Brother Xiao Jin. My son took me with him a few times. An apprentice went over to persuade them to leave. Unexpectedly, today, the three brothers went there again. At first, they stood in front of the stall, insulted Serious Injury, and said bad things about Young Master Shen. Later, they asked Brother Xiao Jin to sell the medicine and Hand over all the spiritual stones earned through the potion. Of course Brother Xiaojin refused. So, the four of them started fighting. When I saw someone fighting, I reported it to the Law Enforcement Hall, but the disciples in the Law Enforcement Hall are all Level 6 , could not defeat the three brothers of the Shen family, and they did not dare to break up the fight. Later, it was me and the two core disciples from the eldest elder's sect who pulled the four of them away. Those two core disciples were both junior disciples of the three brothers of the Shen family, and the two of them pulled the four of them apart. The three Shen brothers were persuaded to leave. I saw that Brother Xiao Jin was seriously injured and had transformed into a beast. I was worried that he would not be safe on the road, so I sent him here." After thinking about it, Cao Dongsheng told Shen Xuyao exactly what had happened. Said it again.

  "Thank you very much, Manager Cao, for your help. If it is useful in the future, I can get Xu Yao's place. Xu Yao will not refuse." Lowering his head, Shen Xu Yao thanked him again gratefully.

  "Oh, that's what I should do. You don't have to be polite, Mr. Shen."

  "Guard Cao, please take my second brother with you to my father's palace and tell my father about this matter."

  "Okay, okay!" Nodding, Manager Cao agreed.

  "Steward Cao, let's go!" With that said, Zhuo Hui stepped forward and left with Steward Cao.

  Seeing the two people leaving, Shen Xuyao looked at Zhang Yuan and Liu Fang. "Senior Brother Zhang, Senior Sister Liu, we have something to do at home today, please go back first! We will discuss it another day."

  "Okay, let's go back first." Nodding, Zhang Yuan and his wife left together.

  Turning his head, Shen Xuyao looked at Zhuoyang and Wang Ziming. "Third brother, eldest brother, do you know where the three Shen brothers are? I want to find them."

  "I know where those three bastards are, I'll take you there."

  After looking at the indignant Wang Ziming, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Okay, thank you third brother."

  "Why are we brothers so polite? Let's go."

  "Third Young Master, Xu Yao, please calm down. The three Shen brothers are all martial arts cultivators, and two of them are at the peak of level seven, and one is at the late level of level seven. It's too dangerous for you to go like this." Zhuo Yang stopped the two of them. Don't let them go.

  "Brother, Xiao Jin is my partner's pet and my brother's companion. Why should the three Shen brothers beat me? Why should they steal my medicine? Don't they deserve to die?" At this point, Shen Xuyao's eyes became even redder. . If Xiao Jin really dies, the first people to be affected will be Murong and Xiao Feng. Xiao Feng is advancing to level seven and cannot be disturbed at this time. Therefore, he would never let this matter go.

  Hearing this, Zhuo Yang nodded. "I know Xiao Jin is your brother. He was beaten. Not only you, but all of us were very angry. However, you are not as strong as the three Shen brothers. You will suffer a loss if you go like this."

  "Brother, you don't have to worry. No one stipulates that people with low strength will not be able to kill people with high strength. When I was at the second level, I killed many third-level soul pet masters. It doesn't matter, as long as the method is appropriate. Yes It's absolutely possible." At this point, Shen Xuyao's eyes were filled with murderous intent.

  Looking at Shen Xuyao's blood-red eyes, Zhuo Yang sighed. "If you kill them, how will your second uncle explain it? How will your grandpa explain it to you?"

  "There is nothing to explain, just kill him. Anyway, the second uncle can't enter the sect. If he wants to take revenge on me, he will have to wait until I leave the sect." With that, Shen Xuyao walked out.

  "this……"

  Seeing Shen Xuyao and Wang Ziming both walking out of the yard, Zhuo Yang was worried, and after thinking about it, he immediately followed them.

  The three brothers of the Shen family are all disciples of the great elder. All three of them are martial arts cultivators and live under the great elder's Lingyun Peak. Under the leadership of Wang Ziming, Shen Xuyao and the others arrived at Lingyun Peak smoothly and found the three brothers.

  At this moment, the three brothers are not in good condition either. Although Xiao Jin's strength is only at the peak of the sixth level, Xiao Jin is a hydra, and a poisonous snake. If Xiao Jin's natal poison is used on a sixth level soul pet master, it can kill people in an instant. The three brothers of the Shen family are all at level seven, and if they are stronger, they will not die if they are poisoned. However, after being poisoned, they also suffer from severe pain all over their bodies and their faces turn black. It looked very scary.

  The three brothers were already angry after being poisoned by snake venom. Seeing Shen Xuyao coming to the door, he was even more angry. Pointing at Shen Xuyao's nose, he started to curse. "You country bumpkin, look at the dead beast you raised, it even bit me."

  "Shen Xuyao, please hand over the antidote quickly, otherwise, don't blame me for being rude to you."

  "Yes, hand over the antidote quickly."

  Looking at the three brothers Shen Changfeng, Shen Changkong and Shen Changsheng. Shen Xuyao sneered. "Originally, I didn't want to talk to you three idiots. However, since you jumped out to provoke me, don't blame me for being rude to you." As he said that, Shen Xuyao took out a pair of purple gloves and put them on his hands.

  Seeing Shen Xuyao wearing a pair of gloves wrapped with purple lightning, Zhuo Yang raised his eyebrows. His intuition told him that these gloves were definitely not ordinary.

  Hearing this, the three brothers were very angry. "What did you say, country bumpkin?"

  "I said, it's time for you three brothers to die." After saying that, Shen Xuyao flew towards Shen Changsheng and punched him directly.

  "Shen Xuyao, you bitch, you dare to hit me. You are looking for death." After saying that, Shen Changsheng immediately fought back and fought with Shen Xuyao.

  Seeing the two fighting together, Shen Changfeng and Shen Changkong wanted to go over to help, but were stopped by Wang Ziming and Zhuo Yang.

  Seeing Wang Ziming blocking him, Shen Changfeng was very angry. "Zi Ming, this is a matter of our Shen family. It has nothing to do with you, just get out of the way."

"Xu Yao is my brother, you can't fight two of them." As he said this, Wang Ziming's moves became more powerful.

  "Wang Ziming, you bastard." He said through gritted teeth. Shen Changfeng could only fight with Wang Ziming.

  Both Wang Ziming and Shen Changfeng were at the seventh level of peak strength, and both of them were martial arts cultivators. If we were to spar on weekdays, we would be able to draw evenly. But today, Shen Changfeng was poisoned by snake venom, and his momentum was obviously much weaker than Wang Ziming's. Therefore, in a fight now, Shen Changfeng could not defeat Wang Ziming at all.

  Shen Changkong was stopped by Zhuo Yang and was also very angry. "Zhuoyang, get out of here."

  "Third cousin, we are all family, why bother?"

  "I told you to get out of here." Shen Changkong is at the peak of the seventh level, and Zhuo Yang is at the late seventh level. If they were fighting on a normal day, Shen Changkong would definitely be better. However, Shen Changkong was poisoned at this moment. A small realm higher than Zhuoyang did not show any advantage at all. Instead, it was a tie with the opponent