Chapter 263 Nine Magical Weapons

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin were in love for three months, and Murong Jin took the spiritual stones, spiritual treasures and potions prepared for him by his lover and went to retreat in the ring space.

  After Murong Jin went into seclusion, Shen Xuyao took Xiao Cai and started his treasure hunting journey. Walked through big cities and small towns, through barren mountains and monster mountains. Shen Xuyao spent a full twenty years and traveled to half of the cities where magicians lived, and finally collected the spiritual treasures that Xiao Jin needed to advance to the sixth level.

  On this day, Shen Xuyao took Xiaocai, Xiaojin, and Xiaobai to live in a small village east of Tianbao City. The reason why they came here was to participate in the Tianbao City auction five days later.

  Shen Xuyao's family of four rented a small farmhouse and lived there. Shen Xuyao arranged a formation in the yard as protection. Four people are sitting on chairs. Shen Xuyao waved his hand and took out a lot of treasures.

  Looking at the treasures on the table, Xiao Jin, Xiao Bai and Xiao Cai were all ecstatic, and all of them were very excited.

  "These five are all fire-type spiritual treasures, which are more suitable for me!" With that, Xiao Cai took the five spiritual treasures.

  "These four are more suitable for me." With that, Xiaobai took away the four spiritual treasures.

  "These gold crystals and demon cores are just enough for me to advance to level six." With that said, Xiao Jin took away the remaining spiritual treasures.

  Flying out of Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness, Xiaoyan stood on the table angrily. "You three are shameless. I found these. Why should I give them to you?"

  Hearing this, Xiaocai looked flattering. "Xiaoyan, we are all a family. With these five fire-type spiritual treasures, I can advance to the mid-level of the sixth level. I have been out of seclusion for 20 years, and my strength has long been stable. It is time for me to go into seclusion. ,dont you agree?"

  Although there are no sixth-level potions, I have not gone out to practice. However, after twenty years of accumulation, Xiaocai's strength at the early stage of Level 6 has been completely stabilized. Now as long as she gets these spiritual treasures, she can go into seclusion to improve her strength.

  "Yes, Xiaoyan. With these four spiritual treasures, I can advance to the mid-sixth level!" Nodding, Xiaobai said the same.

  "Tch, you've only been out of seclusion for a month, and your strength at the beginning of Level 6 is not stable yet? You still want to advance to the middle of Level 6. Are you dreaming?" At this point, Xiaoyan rolled his eyes angrily.

"Boss Xiaoyan, I know you are the most powerful. You are my boss. When I advance to level six, I will protect you. Do you agree to be your most loyal supporter?"

  Looking at the little golden snake with a flattering look on his face. Xiaoyan nodded with satisfaction. "Well, that's pretty much it. Those spiritual treasures are what I rewarded you with."

  "Hey, thank you, Boss Xiaoyan!" After receiving Xiaoyan's permission, the little golden snake put those good things into his space ring.

  "Xiao Jin, you have only been out of seclusion for half a month. It is not easy to rush to the sixth level. Wait until you have stabilized your strength before you go into seclusion!" Cultivation must be done step by step, not overnight.

  Hearing this, Xiao Jin looked at Shen Xuyao. "Well, I know my master, I will stabilize my strength first."

  "Boss Xiaoyan, just give me my spiritual treasure!"