Chapter - 12 (iv)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Oh Tae, you've grown so manly and strong from the last time I saw you. Bless my eyes, you look so handsome!" She squeaked and started to walk towards him. She was wearing a red short dress, too short, which didn't even reach till her midthighs, and it angered him even more because she didn't bother to maintain the aura of an office. It wasn't a club or a random office building, it was the goddamn Kim Corporations. "How dare you enter my cabin?!" He yelled at her, which made her stop on her tracks. "GET OUT BEFORE I DO SOMETHING TO YOU!!" He growled, making her smirk. "Shhh Taehyung, I know you're mad at me. Please forgive me Taehyung." She took slow steps towards him. "We can start it all over. I want you and I know you want me too. Let's forget our past." She said in a softer tone and tried to place her hands on his chest, but before she could touch him, he pushed her hands away.

"Don't you dare touch me you filthy woman! I don't need a lowly woman like you! I have someone in my life who treasures me, who'll never leave my side." His words enraged her as she shook her head in denial. "You're wrong Taehyung. Look inside your heart, I know that you're craving for me. It's me Taehyung, Song Chanmi that your heart wants. Ask yourself, who's better? Me or Y/n" "Don't even think of taking her name out of your mouth." He interrupted her as she rolled her eyes. She had to do something to calm him down, she had to bring him under her control.

"We were mere teenagers back then Tae, I'm sorry for believing the rumors, but truly Tae, I never stopped loving you. Just give me a second chance." "Fvck off Chanmi, just get out of here." Taehyung groaned in annoyance and walked towards his table. Taking off the lid of the glass, he gulped down the water in one go. He could hear her heels tapping on the tiled floor and soon he felt her presence behind him. Before he could speak, she placed her hand on his shoulder and whispered, "Don't trust her Tae, she'll break your heart. Let me show you how much I love you. Fvck me all night, and see how much better I am than that silly, pathetic Y/n-"

"JUST GET LOST BEFORE I KICK YOU OUT OF THIS BUILDING!! I LOVE Y/N AND I DON'T NEED A CHEATER LIKE YOU!" He had shoved her hands away and turned around to yell at her face, just when the door of his cabin opened. Both heads turned towards the door, and as expected, Taehyung's eyes softened. It was as if he forgot the presence of the other lady in the room when she started to walk towards him. She was wearing one of those dresses he had bought for her during their honeymoon and she looked like an angel in that white dress. She stepped towards him and held his hands, and took him to his chair and made him sit comfortably. He let her touch him and he did whatever she was making him do, afterall she was not any random woman...

She was his sweetheart, his wife, his Y/n.

[Your POV]

"Love, calm down, anger is bad for health." You sat on his lap and started to caress his nape and shoulders to relax his tensed muscles. He wrapped his arms around you as you kissed his cheek, making him smile, before turning towards the woman who was burning in anger and jealousy. "Oh, I didn't see you. I heard you had come to meet Taehyung, so I thought it would be great if I met you too. Nice to meet you Song Chanmi, I'm Kim Y/n, Taehyung's wife." You stressed on the word 'wife', making it sound very loud and clear. Taehyung was slightly confused as to how you got to know that she was Chanmi, or how you even got to know that she was here, but all of his questions got their answers as he saw Sanghee giggling from outside before closing the door.

"It isn't very nice to meet you." Chanmi uttered, making you grin. "That's your problem then." You simply shrugged your shoulders before placing your head on Taehyung's shoulder and inhaling his scent. "I missed you Love, so I came to see you." You pouted while playing with the buttons of his shirt, as he smirked and decided to go with the flow. "I missed you too sweetheart, thanks for coming." He said while kissing your head, and from the corner of his eyes he could see Chanmi glaring at you both. "You're still here? Go home. I want to spend some time with my wife." "NO!" She yelled. "Never! You're mine! You can't do this to me Taehyung! Divorce her and marry me!" You stared at her as if she had gone crazy, but Taehyung, who had now calmed down, spoke while caressing your hair.

"A while ago Chanmi, you asked me who my heart wanted. My answer is Y/n. You asked me who's better. Y/n is the best and my everything. She has healed me, she loves me with her whole heart and trust me when I say this, I have never and can never love anyone the way I love Y/n. She's my wife, my partner, my soulmate. She's above everyone. My love for her increases everyday. She's my queen, my most priceless treasure." You stared at his face as he kept on speaking. He turned his face towards you and placed his palm on your cheek. "I don't want to forget my past, for my past, my present, and my future, everything is Y/n, just Y/n. I ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands." Saying that, he placed his lips on yours as you felt overwhelmed. After crying over those pictures, now that you had actually shown Chanmi her true place, you couldn't help but feel content and satisfied. None of you moved, just stayed still, feeling grateful to have each other. This was a moment of bliss, another moment to remember, a new moment to treasure.

"Ughhh I hate you!!!" Chanmi screamed on top of her lungs, pissing Taehyung off. "Security!" He yelled, as the guards quickly came inside with their guns. "Take her away and throw her out, make sure she never enters my premises ever again." He calmly spoke as she started to panic. "No no hey hey hey stop where do you think you're taking me! Stop! I said STOP!!" The muscular guards took her away in a jiffy but you could still hear her screaming. "You'll pay for this Taehyung!!"