Return to the Surface

Start from the beginning

"Come out Lie-la! Fight me like a real girl than a coward!" Ladybug ran where she saw Chameleon slip into but she was gone.

"You think you're so clever, Ladybug! I got the leopard's power to track you!" Chameleon said.

"It's jaguar you stupid bitch! Learn the differences next time!" Cat Noir leans his back against Ladybug.

"Never thought you'd use profanity, Cat Noir!" Chameleon said.

"I'm a grown kitten!" Cat Noir in reflex blocked her from almost kissing him.

"Don't you dare kiss my partner!" Ladybug kicks at Chameleon.

"Jealous much? I can squash you like a bug!" Chameleon laughed and tried to strike Ladybug.

Blu Tembo followed the raptor and it got her scent, leading to where she was on the floor snoring softly like a princess, "Panthera! Wake up!" He gently shook her.

It was Chameleon's enchanted Akuma spell to put her to sleep. Only to wake her up with an enchanted kiss.

"I hope this works. Don't be mad at me, amiga" He kissed her lips.

At the same time, Chameleon transformed into Cerise form since the real Panthera has woken up.

"Ummm..... let's not talk about it" Blu Tembo blushed.

"Agreed" Panthera agreed.

"Give up, Cerise! You have lost!" Ladybug said.

"I can still akumatize you no matter how angry you get!" Chameleon yelled.

"You akumatized me once but no more!" Ladybug yelled back.

Raptor Man used his weapon to slice the stalagmites from the ceiling to impale her but missed.

"Nice try old man!" Chameleon smirked.

"I can't let you ruin Marinette's life again!" Ladybug said with clenched fists, "You'll never change at all, and one day, everyone will despise you for manipulating them!"

"She's right, you've done nothing but torture and frame-ups!" Cat Noir said.

"Especially trying to manipulate me and Chico, puta!" Panthera ran with her partner and threw her spear at Chameleon but missed again.

Cerise saw the five heroes surround her.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't shave your entire hair off your head?" Blu Tembo glared coldly.

"You have no idea what I'm capable of! I will not be undermined by people like you!" Chameleon said.

"Enough! You killed your uncle for failing you! He may have been a madman but he died as a redeemed man!" Cat Noir hissed.

"So what? The madness took over him like it did to my father!" Chameleon scoffs.

The heroes really can't stand her ignorance but what they do know is that exposure is her weakness.

"See you in hell!" Chameleon leaps over the edge, making the heroes exclaim too quickly and when they looked down, the rock platform went in a jet from the geyser.

"She's getting away!" Blu Tembo gasps.

"Get back!" Raptor Man pulled them back from the steam almost burning them.

"Whoa!" They saw all the steam blowing.

It made the velociraptor screech and runoff. The heroes had to find another geyser by the boiling river that could lead to the volcanic tube that would lead up to the surface. The only problem is that too much steam and pressure would cause their body to explode from that kind of speed rushing up a million miles per hour.