Dinah · How You Met

Y/N POV:

I had just got off work, my car wouldn't start up so I had to take the bus. And just when I thought this day couldn't get any worse, it starts to rain.

"Uggggh!" I run to the bus stop and it doesn't even have a fucking roof.

"Fucking hell!" I groan and slump down, running my fingers through my wet hair.

"Why today of all days?!" I was already having a bad day. My boss was being a total dick, and the customers weren't all that great either.

I can't wait to finally get out of this fucking town.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I hear someone honking, I look up and see someone roll their window down. It's a girl, and she was fucking gorgeous.

"Hey, do you need a ride?"

"Um, no. I'll wait."

"Come on, the bus isn't coming for like another hour and you're gonna get sick!"

"I don't even know you!"

"My name's Dinah Jane. I'm 17, I sing in a girl group called Fifth Harmony. Google me. I won't kid nap you or anything!" I hesitate and eventually just get up and make my way to her car.

"Thanks." I mumble when I get in.

"No problem sweets. So, where do you live?" I give her my address.

"Hey I live like five minutes away from there!"

"Really? I've never seen you around."

"Like I said, I'm in a girl group. We tour a lot."

"That must be tough."

"Yeah it is. Being away from your family for a long period of time sucks ass."

"I know the feeling." I say on the verge of tears.

"Hey you okay?" she asks resting her hand on my thigh.

"Yeah... Just I haven't seen mine in years."

"Why? If you don't mind me asking."

"That depends."

"On?"

"If you're open minded or not."

"Very."

"Well... They kicked me out when I told them I was gay. I've been living with my Aunt and Uncle since."

"Are you serious?! That's terrible! You're their daughter, they're supposed to love and support you no matter what!"

"Yeah well, I guess they never really did." I say finally letting the tears fall.

She pulls over and pulls me into her arms.

"Hey, it's okay. I just met you but I can tell that you're an incredible person, and might I add, you're freaking gorgeous. Any girl would be lucky to have you."

"Th-thanks Dinah." I pull away and wipe away my tears.

"You're welcome..."

"Y/N! My name's Y/N."

"Beautiful name. For a beautiful girl." she says looking me dead in the eyes, and I blush.

She starts the car up again and in a matter of minutes we pull up in front of my house. I sigh, I really want to spend more time with her.

"Well, uh thanks for the ride."

"It was my pleasure." I smile, and I'm about to open the door but she speaks up again.

"Wait! Um... C-can I get your number? I-I mean only if you're okay with it..." she stutters out cutely.

"Yes! I mean. Yeah sure." she hands me her phone and I put in my number, then hand her my phone.

She puts her number in under

Future Wifey

I laugh at the name shake my head.

"Well, future wifey, thanks again for the ride. I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome. Um, do you have twitter?"

"Yeah, it's Y/T/N."

"Okay, I'll follow you."

"Okay." she reaches over the counsel and gives me a hug.

"See you later." I get out and walk to my front door. I turn around and she's still there. I wave at her and she waves back a little too enthusiastically.

I chuckled at her antics and unlock the door, and wave again before closing the door and she drives off.

Five minutes later my phone pings.

@dinahjane97 is now following you!

I follow her back and then I see she tweeted me.

@dinahjane97: @Y/T/N giving you a lift was the greatest decision ever. call me soon future wifey.

@Y/T/N: @dinahjane97 tomorrow, I'm tired.

@dinahjane97: @Y/T/N okay cutie. Sleep well.