ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12: ꜰᴀᴛᴇ

Start from the beginning

Damian grabs her hands... as he helped her through the process..

He puts my hand over my right chest as the other was stretched above the child laying on a bed of white roses.

Suddenly both of my hands, the one on my chest and the one above the child shines white..

The cold body of the child started to feel warm, I can see her heart starting to pump inside her body and it feels amazing..

All my life feels lonely, it feels like everyone is leaving me because I was cursed..

I have no parents to rely on..

I have no siblings.. and most

I don't have friends..

But with this power, I am no longer alone.

You can see through your golden eyes all her organs functioning, slowly coming back, as the time was slowly running, you can hear monstrous sounds coming from somewhere near, it sounds scary.

You suddenly lose control, your eyes became black, as your hands that shines white, suddenly shone black.

You suddenly felt eager and more powerful and vengeance.

Damian looks at you as suddenly changed. The hellions started to feel their Queen somewhere near..

They came all at once and walks inside the cathedral.

Damian tapped his fingers on the table as he knew that it will happen. She will turn the little girl into someone who is more powerful than a normal human being..

Someone who is more deserving to stay alive..

Someone who is more to rule the world..

A vampire.

The little girl suddenly got her conscious, she slowly sat on the table and slowly opened her eyes..

Shining red...

As she smiles...

Seeing her Queen...

And her resurrector..

She energetically jumped on the table and bow on her feet in front of Y/N.

Damian bowed as well.

As the hellions screamed aloud, upon recognizing their Queen.

You can see everyone around you bowing. You felt nothing but happiness and thrill.

You like it.. Badly.

You spread your arms, feeling the power around your clan.

'I can feel everything.. every of each one's heart. Those red blood running through each of everyone's body. Hellions... even vampires.. even my own.'

I own this. This is mine... the feeling that I am longing for..

That makes me feel... Whole.

You breath in. Your lips smiled seeing this wonderful view.

But it feels cracked in your throat.

Y/N: I need blood.

Damian: You can take anyone's blood here, Queen. We will be happy to sacrifice for your satisfaction-

You look around. You don't want just anyone's blood...

When you suddenly smelled someone coming from the woods..

You immediately ran outside..

You've seen a girl, walking in the woods.. looking in distress.